Before you binge...please read

NettyJ

In 4 weeks I have lost 21lb. another 21lb to go. Lastnight I was cooking chips for tea for the kids and hubby and was soooooo tempted to have some. Mouth was watering, I wasnt hungry, I just wanted them. the smell was so tempting.

However, I didnt give in. And I am so glad I didnt, the trousers that i bought 4 weeks ago before joining cd fitted me this morning.

NOTHING can beat how i feel now, so more energetic, confident and I am so much happier, even after 21lbs.

Not even a chip. NOt a cream cake.

So take some advice,

SEE THAT CHIP, THAT CREAM CAKE, THAT SAUSAGE ROLL, THAT CHOCOLATE BAR.....dont eat it. dont do it. look at yourself, and the weight you have lost and let that be your pleasurable moment. Not a sticky bun or greasy chip. its not worth it.

You look great. You feel great. You CAN DO THIS !

oh if only you had posted this 30 minutes ago :eek:( i just had some of my sons pasta

Anyway i am going to keep going. Congratulations on your loss it is great. Can i ask how much you weigh as 21lbs in 4 weeks is amazing. I am 5ft2 12 3lbs and would like to get to 9 7 asap but i keep having hiccups. I try to think about all the money i would be wasting if i do not complete the diet and keep having hiccups but i keep failing. I still have my 3litres of water though. Maybe that is not enough

Are you exercising too? i plan on starting boxercise on thursday

hi im 5ft 10, weighed 15.12, down to 14.5lb now.

want to get down to 12st 12lb to see what i feel like then, cos im quite tall then i can carry a little bit extra, ideally after that I will get down to 12st

Are you exercising too? i plan on starting boxercise on thursday[/QUOTE]

no sorry, i am not exercising yet. but i tell you what, i used to do boxercise and its fantastic! how long you been on cd for?

hi Miss M, as much as i possibly can to be honest. It was my first month on the cd plan, so i dont think that July will be the same sort of results but I hope to get to target of 12stone by September maybe, firstly because I am so sick of being big, and secondly because of the costs involved!

Iwell done for the 3stone loss....bet you looked fantastic, just get your wedding photo, stick it somewhere and aim for that again...P.s you might have put 4 stone on during pregnancy, but look at your little boy and im sure that all the hard work you have to go through now is more than worth it.
good luck.x.

netty, well done on resisting! you and i are the same height and have similar stats, and the same final goal weight!

i am going to get to 12 stone 12lbs (hopefully by the end of july) and then do a week on ss+, 2 weeks on 810, 2 weeks on 1000, 2 weeks on 1200 then 2 weeks on 1500. hopefully while moving up the plans i will lose that final 12lbs to get to 12 stone.

go us tall girls!!

netty, well done on resisting! you and i are the same height and have similar stats, and the same final goal weight!

i am going to get to 12 stone 12lbs (hopefully by the end of july) and then do a week on ss+, 2 weeks on 810, 2 weeks on 1000, 2 weeks on 1200 then 2 weeks on 1500. hopefully while moving up the plans i will lose that final 12lbs to get to 12 stone.

go us tall girls!!

hi there, maybe you and i could both keep in touch regarding weight loss. you are lighter than me at the moment, but i am aiming for end july to be 12st 12lb too ! are you on 4 products a day or 3 and a meal like me....

Well done on the fantastic weight loss. Im on day 9 and hoping for the same sort of weight loss over teh next 3 weeks. I get the temptation to binge but then i realise I want to be slim more than I want to binge and so far that has helped.

hi there, maybe you and i could both keep in touch regarding weight loss. you are lighter than me at the moment, but i am aiming for end july to be 12st 12lb too ! are you on 4 products a day or 3 and a meal like me....

4 shakes a day for me, we can keep each other motivated. the last little bit is so hard, and we all need as much support as possible! when's your weigh in, keep me updated!

hi started cd on monday , im 12st 13lb im 5ft 2in , would like to get to 9 1/2 stone, just finding it hard to drink all that water.

liz

Hi Netty
Well done to you in not resisting. I don't think at the moment I could even have chips in the house, let alone cook them for the children. You are torturing yourself!! Well done and you are right that nothing feels as good as doing up that button the next day and feeling really confident and good about yourself.
Keep going

Back