Beginning, Middle, End! Piccies!

Hi Claire

I remember you coming on to Minis at the time I was coming to the end of my 100 days. When I logged back in this week (going back on LL to lose the last 3st) I saw your photo and nearly choked on my water! I remember your pics then and now, well, the difference is DRAMATIC; you're a different woman! Well done, I'm v v impressed.

Claire my dear, you look AMAZING! i can't believe the transformation, i mean i remember u from day 1 and what a difference. I agree u don't look like at all u have 2-3 stones to lose, my god!

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

woah :)

clever girl ............................. you look fab xx

Well done. Before you know it that other 2/3 st will be off to. You look fab!!

Way to go Claire - can't get over the change in the way your clothes are hanging now (god I really am gay if i noticed that and not your boobs!!) Keep up the work - you are doing so, so well xox

Wow - great piccies - an amazing transformation. Best of luck in RTM - I'll be joining you soon!

Hey Claire!!
You look awesome Missy. Really really gorgeous.

And I would also kill to have legs like yours.
Good luck with the next part of your journey.

T

O.O wow, where's the other half of you gone xD ?

Amazing achievement!

Wow Claire! I am only just now getting caught up on the many many MANY posts I missed while I was away! I think you are looking fabulous doll, and well done for sticking with it! I know you struggloed at times - but you kept on keeping on and thats so great. Well done you!!!! You look wonderfull. :) XXX

Claire - I have dipped in and out of your journey for a long time and I take my hat off to you - you look fabulosa and what a transformation. Good luck in RTM!!

Daisy x:wow::wow::wow::talk017:

OK, I offically finished my 6 months stint on LL and have now moved on to RTM even though I still have 2/3 stone to go until I am classed as "healthy". I feel brilliant and LL has been my stepping stone to carry on losing weight and eating healthily for the rest of my life :)

Just thought you might want to see the photos - I have only uploaded the sides because they are quite big... but I'll put them all on my website (the links in my sig) once I've finished posting here! xx

Beginning: 14th November 2007
Middle: 12th March 2008
End: 5th June 2008

DSCN3464.jpg

P1010337.jpg

P1010612.jpg

Congratulations and Well Done Claire!!!

You are Inspirational!!!

Fantastic Achievement!!!

Belated Happy Birthday to you!!!

Wising you a very Happy Birthday!

happy-birthday.gif