Beginning of my journey

Good morning everyone. I've been awake since 4am. Nightmare! Im now on my second pint of fizzy water. Wouldn't normally have breakfast at 6am but was hungry. Had a yummy lemon bar.

Feeling super positive about having a 100% day. Fingers x'd everyone.

Tata

Shirley x

Sitting watching great british bake off and watching them eat scones. O my giddy god! Tormenting the life out of myself.

Come on Shirley switch the blimmin
tv off!

Shirley x

I have 60lbs to loss as I have sterilisation reversal op booked for 4 weeks and and once i recovered hopefully i will be lucky enough to get pregnant so need to loss and keep the weight off. I am hoping i will achieve that in a year altogether and keep it off for ever lol, I will look in on your diary to see how you are getting on, Lisa x

After a horrendous Sunday. I've managed to get back on the cd rails. Now on day 2 of 100% again! Don't understand why I make my life so difficult. I've had the worst headache for 2 days. Carbs are definitely not worth it! If I choose ti eat - it will be chicken, lettuce and balsamic all the way.

Tata for now Peeps

Shirley x

Lisa - such a nice message. We have such huge motivation to do this. Good luck on ur journey. Hopefully we will both have/having a family. My oh and I don't have family so if that doesn't motivate nothing will.

Shirley x

Been up since 3.30am. Just don't sleep well. Doesn't really help with the battle of habitual eating. So had 2 100% days. Woop Woop Woop! Always easier when Im work though. Never seem to lose the food battle during the week but up to now have been unsuccessful at the weekends.

Hopefully manage my very first 100% wknd - first in the 5 weeks be been on plan - going to the theatre Saturday to see "The Berries" and going to The Scottish Bead Fair Sunday. Keeping busy should keep my mind of the food thing.

So fingers x'd I can get into the 14's by next week as definitely won't be doing that Thursday - that's my wi day.

Have a fabby day Peeps

Shirley x

So I've not posted since my haf pund weight gain last week. I have been following step 2 and its sooooooo much easier for me to stick to. Just had my wi and I've lost 3lbs. Woop Woop! Better down than sts or up..

Have a fabby day peeps

Shirley x

Well went to tesco cafe with my pal. She had a panini and a bag o crisps while I had a black tea and lemon bar. How proud am I? She was so full of compliments and I've only lost 21lbs. So proud of myself. Just having a shake now. Coffee one is so yummy. I seem to only manage 3 ss days so I do step 2 the rest which is really working for me. I want and need to learn control and don't want to end up terrified to eat or going crazy with food when I start eating again. Learning to reward myself with things like getting my nails or hair done or buying new make-up or clothes not eating pizza, crisps and dips or chocolate just because I've lost weight. Im amazed looking back how I would a few pounds then go and reward myself with junk - such a bad bad cycle to get into. Cd will help break that cycle so can't wait until I can buy myself clothes I like and look good on me.

My husband and I have our adoption panel in 5 weeks so that should be another stone down. I can walk in with my head held high.

Sooooooo excited!

Shirley x

Back