Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Being a bad girl tonight!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mrsthunderbolt, 15 October 2011 Social URL.

1. mrsthunderbolt

mrsthunderbolt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(30.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world-green days.
    I've decided to say stuff it & have a flexi day. Cooked the most amazing indian feast which was syn free except for the poppadom, it's the washing it down with a whole bottle of prosecco & the ice cream mars that's naughty! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsthunderbolt

mrsthunderbolt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(30.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world-green days.
    In my defence I went & did a huge workout in the gym, 450 calories burnt on the cardio machines then my weights programme on top. Also I did plan to be flexi tonight by allowing myself 40 syns today rather than going off plan.

4. vickidyers

vickidyers Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    well done!! Congrats on using flexi syns and not 'blowing it'... good plan x

5. skelly1

skelly1 Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(16.11%)
    Diet:
    mfp. 1600 cals
    lol.i had chips, garlic mayo,and cheese at 3am.i didn't feel abit guilty because i know i can pull it back during the week.

6. Jael

Jael Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(18.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    God, good on you. I completely lost it last night. I had a hot date last night and I had it all worked out in my head what I was going to eat. Then the restaurant had given away our table, so we went somewhere Mexican and I wound up having a fajita with sour cream and guacamole. Bah! I don't even want to know the syns in that. I had 10 syns left, but that's clearly not enough for that

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.