Being a bad girl tonight!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mrsthunderbolt, 15 October 2011 Social URL.

1. mrsthunderbolt

mrsthunderbolt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(30.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world-green days.
    I've decided to say stuff it & have a flexi day. Cooked the most amazing indian feast which was syn free except for the poppadom, it's the washing it down with a whole bottle of prosecco & the ice cream mars that's naughty! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsthunderbolt

mrsthunderbolt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(30.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world-green days.
    In my defence I went & did a huge workout in the gym, 450 calories burnt on the cardio machines then my weights programme on top. Also I did plan to be flexi tonight by allowing myself 40 syns today rather than going off plan.

4. vickidyers

vickidyers Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    well done!! Congrats on using flexi syns and not 'blowing it'... good plan x

5. skelly1

skelly1 Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(16.11%)
    Diet:
    mfp. 1600 cals
    lol.i had chips, garlic mayo,and cheese at 3am.i didn't feel abit guilty because i know i can pull it back during the week.

6. Jael

Jael Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(18.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    God, good on you. I completely lost it last night. I had a hot date last night and I had it all worked out in my head what I was going to eat. Then the restaurant had given away our table, so we went somewhere Mexican and I wound up having a fajita with sour cream and guacamole. Bah! I don't even want to know the syns in that. I had 10 syns left, but that's clearly not enough for that

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.