Being cold

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Samnddud, 27 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Samnddud

Samnddud Full Member

Not often in the past 3 months have I been happy to be cold- but now given the weather it's ace! Everyone's been complaining today about their lack of sleep last night because of the hot clammy weather; me?

I slept like a baby lay night and didn't have to wear the bed socks and thermal pj's for the first time I ages!! Reasons to be cheerful; 1,2,3

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Our aircon broke in the office...I was mildly uncomfortable rather than almost pasisng out!

4. Evs

Evs Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan 810
    I'm usually like a boiling kettle in this weather - this lunch i went for a half hour speedy walk around the park with cardigan on....was sooo nice! and not even a sweat! .....there are some advantages!

5. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    yeap i'm fine to everyone at work is sweating and i feel really comfortable. i'm glad i will be done by winter though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.