Being goooooood 100%

guys help
im having such an awwful time! cos im not well with my slipped disc im on a lot of painkillers...
i got up this morning and went to go to the loo, before i got there i fainted and collapsed down the flight of stairs,, my mum found me at the bottom... susequently ive had a binge eating episode! feel so crap! wonder can i start lipo again tomorrow and maintain some of my stone off!! my life seems so crap!:cry:

jgood said:
guys help
im having such an awwful time! cos im not well with my slipped disc im on a lot of painkillers...
i got up this morning and went to go to the loo, before i got there i fainted and collapsed down the flight of stairs,, my mum found me at the bottom... susequently ive had a binge eating episode! feel so crap! wonder can i start lipo again tomorrow and maintain some of my stone off!! my life seems so crap!:cry:

I'd definitely recommend speaking to your pharmacist and explaining what happened, it's really not good to pass out and you need to make sure that LT is right for you. Better safe than sorry Hun xx

Come on peggysue! U can do it Hun, just think how awesome u will feel this summer wen if skinny.
Summer is only a few months away, look at it from my point of view! I say to myself, it's 2nd week on feb, it'll soon be over n then it's march! All the daffodils, that can only mean summer is on it's way.......

Phew! Thank goodness yesterday is over! Had such an urge for stodge and carbs, but stuck with it. Got on my scales this morning and I'm the lowest weight I've been for years, so extra pleased with myself for being goooooooood 100%! C'mon guys, let's be slim for summer!

hey just to say keep at it guys!! we can do this!! :D

day 7 for febuary but day 28 since starting! pleased ive got so far as its been tough!

xox

Hey Peggysue, Hows things hun, sorry youve had such a horrible time with your back OUCH!!! feel fo you on that one chick.
Hope your doing ok, and sorry not been posting on your thread for a while too :(
Hope you managing to be 100% most of the time anyways lol tc hun xxxx

Back