Being goooooood 100%

I had a good day too Peggysue but then day 1 is easy!!!!
--- so much so that I had about 10 day 1's in January!!! LOL
-Only managed 4 day 2's and only 1 day 3 though!!!

Am looking forward to day 7.
Come on day 2 lets get you over with.
x x x

Day 1 (again...) and feeling good. All of Feb is my goal too. Gonna stick a big calendar on the wall and mark each day off with a big red cross. Valentine's Day and two of my kids' birthdays in that, but I'm looking forward to shopping for smaller summer clothes this year! Just imagine all the nice lingerie I'll be able to wear on Feb 14th next year! ;o)

Day 1 in February done and dusted and all good so far. My weigh in is tomorrow so fingers crossed I get a good result :)

I'm glad to hear everyone is doing good and feeling positive for February.

Yay! Day 2 and focused, despite the pizza and ice-cream being scarfed down by the kids. Gym this morning gave me the energy I needed for the day. C'mon guys, we can do this!

Count me in, im TFR till end of March-early April depending on how my weight loss goes! great kick start to it so fingers crossed it keeps coming down! woop woop, by far the best diet for quick results :) great to all be supporting each other :)

I'm planning to be on until April :) 2 days down lol xx

Day 1 Hi every one, I'm Sam, did this fab diet a few years ago, lost about 3 stone, stupidly cheated and couldnt get back into it. I've decided to have another go, day 1 almost done, and my god, headache from hell some support or wise words would be grately appreciated and some tips on staying focused ??? xxxx

Hi Sam, it's my second day today, I've had a bad head for both days:cry: how long before you started feeling human again? I really want this to work, but feeling soooo ill ,

Hi Sam, it's my second day today, I've had a bad head for both days:cry: how long before you started feeling human again? I really want this to work, but feeling soooo ill ,

Hiya, I remember it being day 3 or 4 when I felt better but I'm struggling with day 1 mind, cant wait to go bed so its over with haha I lost 16lb in my first week, you can do this, keep focusing on that first weigh in, you'll be so proud, more water you drink the better it works I was always told, hopefully we can support each other huh?

I'm at the end of day 2 and have had a foggy head but nothing worrying. No funny taste so thinking I can't be in ketosis yet :-(

Hopefully the next couple of days it will kick in. Never done a vlcd so nervous!! Xx

hey day 2 and im going strong!! 100% even when its been tough!!! but im focusing on the end result. :D i just cant wait till i can really see a difference. good thing ive got clothes to get into. ;)

hope everyone is ok :)

xox

Day 2 gone, Yeah!!!

here goes for shake 1 of day 3
Good luck every one
x x x

Back