Being goooooood 100%

Day 3 almost done! Got chicken soup to look forward to for tea!! Mmmmm! lol! Currently feeling mentally strong and sinking the water down! The weekend will be my major challenge. Not in ketosis yet either I don't think so don't know what to expect. OH's mums birthday party and cooking a sunday dinner up ahead! Arghhhhh!

Please let me see in monday safely for WI tuesday.

Chants...i can do it i can do it!! :p;):D xx

Hey guys! my weigh in is tomorrow and im really battling tonight!!! ave about 5 stones to lose. slipped a disc on wednesday and on load of pain meds!!! aghhhh realy want to suceed

Peggysue said:
Think I am having my weigh in on Tuesday too. Off out tonight with OH salsa night and cinema!!!

Oooh sounds fun, have a great time xx

jgood said:
Hey guys! my weigh in is tomorrow and im really battling tonight!!! ave about 5 stones to lose. slipped a disc on wednesday and on load of pain meds!!! aghhhh realy want to suceed

Ahh bless ya Hun! That sounds awful :-( have you been 100% all week? If so you should be fine, just take lotsa pain killers!

I've got 7.5 stone to go and gotta stay positive! With 5 stone you'll be at goal by summer if you stick to this. We can do it! Xx

awh thanks!!!! iv been 100% all week... we must stay positive!!!! :) just hope my first week will be good!! or ill be so unmotivated

jgood said:
awh thanks!!!! iv been 100% all week... we must stay positive!!!! :) just hope my first week will be good!! or ill be so unmotivated

I know how you feel. This is the hardest thing to do when you've been the other way for years. But stay focused and stay 100%! hopefully next week we will be posting great results xx

well done y'all!!

Wow.. you guys are all doing so great! I'm only on day 2 so it's such an inspiration seeing how long you've all been doing it! :) Well done! I am planning on being 100% for 8 weeks. Sat watching my sister eat a carrot cake earlier today and thought what am I getting myself in for :p but it's going to be so worth it in the end!
MASSIVE luck for the rest of your journey's guys xxx

hele123 said:
Wow.. you guys are all doing so great! I'm only on day 2 so it's such an inspiration seeing how long you've all been doing it! :) Well done! I am planning on being 100% for 8 weeks. Sat watching my sister eat a carrot cake earlier today and thought what am I getting myself in for :p but it's going to be so worth it in the end!
MASSIVE luck for the rest of your journey's guys xxx

Love the PMA !! Xx

jgood said:
Thanks.was having such a bad day yesterday!!it's really spurred me on

Amazing! Its all worth it! Xx

Farewell day 4, beat you!!!!

Roll on day 5, we are storming through this month!!

x x x

TracyAnne said:
Farewell day 4, beat you!!!!

Roll on day 5, we are storming through this month!!

x x x

Also ready to start day 5 tomorrow :) xx

Back