Being in control.

fifi70

Silver Member
I know that i've not been posting for a while, needed a bit of a rest from it all. Anyway, I am maintaining my new weight, which I'm over the moon about. In years gone by when I've lost weight I've ended up preggers and ended up putting on weight and a bit more, thankfully this time round I'm pleased to say that due to having myself sterilised I won't fall into the trap of eating for 2 (which was very nice I must admit). I'm starting to feel happy in my new skin which is a nice feeling; my brain must be adjusting and casting aside the negative fat thoughts which have dragged me down for so long.
I now know my limitations with food, I still have the odd treat, and have had the odd tipple or two, but i know when to stop, which is a very odd feeling for me, I could scoff for england, drink fellas under the table and still go back for more. My relationship with food has most definitely changed, I now eat to live and not vice versa. Now I'm eating again my energy levels have risen and I'm exercising (wow) me and exercise weren't friends.
I'm so pleased I found this forum to help with my weight loss journey, I honestly dont think I would have succeeded without all the help support and councelling. I am now in control.

Thank you to everyone. xxxx I truly appreciate everything. x

well done fifi

you're in a good place now, so long as you keep focused you will be successful

Thanks for posting that fi! I am refeeding after next WI and I have been thinking frantically what will it be like to eat? Will I know my limitations and will I maintain? It is sooo encouraging to read your post.

Thanks hun!

Back