Being irritable

can you hide? i kept locking myself in the bathroom for the first couple of days.

I don't have children,so I'm as much use as a chocolate teapot (which I could eat in one go, by the way),but what I think I would try to do is remember that a major part of doing this crazy diet is to benefit your children, so that you can have nearly as much energy as them.Like I say, I've never faced the stresses of having children, so I'm sorry if I'm talking tosh.
Best of luck
Penny

Now.....my vote goes to locking yourself in a cupboard...or tying yourself up and making the children your slaves.....:D

Can you get rid of the kids for a few hours so you can be nice to yourself? Some mummy "me" time might help you chill out a little.

To be honest.....they prob won't remember the grouch that was in the house in a few days :D

Just try your best...it is hard. But humour always helps!!

xx

Hi Hun
Dont be so hard on yourself as others have said you are doing this for the children.
Iam the same and get very moody so dont have any advice but wanted you to know that you arent alone i have 7 children and find it very hard at times as there is always so much food
good luck and you can do this
love kirsty

Back