Being Sick on lipotrim

samthompson17

I had my breakfast shake a green tea and water a threw them all back up. My daughter was ill yesterday and I think she gave me her bug. Any water I drink I throw it back up. What do i do. Keep drinking water and being sick or stop drinking water and wait it out. My daughter was fine the next day. Maybe it's a 24hr bug.

Wait it out, it did me no harm pre-op to do without shakes and water. I was parched afterwards mind, but that's to be expected. Just make sure you take it easy, rest and keep trying the water but don't force it. Making yourself constantly sick will just dehydrate you more than skipping the water for a few hours.

Feel better soon x

Best to rest your tummy but try to take sips of water - it takes longer than you think to get dehydrated! I had a bug a few weeks ago and I just stayed in bed. Just think of all the weight you'll lose being poorly!!

Thanks guys. I had a few hours sleep and it seems to have made a huge difference. Even managed a shake when I woke up. Still a little sore in the tummy region as I really strained it being sick hopefully I will feel fully recovered by tomorrow

Back