1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

being thick - help

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by charlottegrace1, 1 November 2009 Social URL.

1. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    OK, I know I must have done it once cos it says I'm in love with Rossetti, but I'm not anymore, its gorgous Simon Baker, so I need to change the narative to reflect my passion. How do I do it please? Don't know how I managed to change the picture to be honest with you lol.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    You are not thick at all! It does get confusing and I had to check as I couldn't remember!
    You need to click on User CP on top of the page. Then click on "edit your details", then
    go to "Optional Information - All information will be viewable by other forum members."
    The fill in the "Custom User details", tick the reset button, and voila! :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.