Beki's food diary - red and green only

red again!!!

Lunch - 2x w/m bread (HEb plus 2 syns) with 2tsp bertolli (2 syns) and lean sliced pork, banana

Dinner - pork, salad, and 35g pasta (HEb) with 28g cheese (HEa)

Snacks - milk for coffees (HEa), 2 choc digestives and 2 bourbon biccies (14 syns - oops! lol), grapes, pineapple, melon

total syns today - 18

syns left for the week - 30

oh dear - just had a blowout :eek: 2 days before WI aswell :( i just sat and ate 6 tblsp chocolate spread :eek: bum :(

Breakfast - nothing

Lunch - beef stir fry (lean beef, broccoli, and 1/2 a pack of noodles (6 syns))

Dinner - stir fry beef, salad, 227g jacket potato (HEb) with 28g cheese (HEa)

Snacks - 6!!!!! tblsp chocolate spread :eek: (24 syns), 2x krisprolls (HEb), pineapple, melon, milk for coffees (HEa)

syns for today - 30

syns left for the week (only tomorrow to go though!) - 0

Hmmm.. this was my first try at weekly syns - so i'm unsure whether to try it again next week or just stick to daily syns?... thanks for your reply! :D xx

red again today! lol :D

Lunch - 1x w/m roll (HEb) with 56g ex light soft cheese (4 syns) and 28g cheddar (HEa)

Dinner - 2x cauldron sausages (3 syns), 227g jacket potato (HEb), frylight-fried egg, 2tblsp tomato ketchup (2 syns)

Snacks - pineapple, milk for coffees (HEa)

syns for today - 9

syns left for the week - MINUS 9 :eek:

STS this week which i was expecting :) Fingers crossed for a better week next week! x

I've decided to have an EE day today :)

Lunch - 1x w/m pitta bread (HEb) with rocket, quark and smoked salmon. blueberries

Dinner - rice with broccoli, roasted peppers, prawns and corn on the cob

Snacks - blueberries, milk for coffees (HEa), smoked salmon, rocket and quark in a w/m pitta bread (6 syns)

total syns today - 6

Last edited:
trying another EE day today :)

Lunch - w/m pitta (HEb) with prawns, quark and rocket

Dinner - jacket potato with tuna, quark and 28g cheddar (6 syns), corn on the cob and salad

Snacks - milk for coffees (HEa)

total syns for the day - 6

Back to red days now :)

Lunch - w/m pitta (HEb) with quark, 28g cheddar (HEa) and salad, apple

Dinner - lamb shish with a w/m pitta (HEb) and piles of salad

Snacks - milk for coffees (HEa)

total syns for the day - 0

trying deperately to lose this 2kg by the end of next week, before i go on holiday! 1.25kg to go :eek:

red again today :)

Lunch - 4x ryvita dark rye (HEb) with quark and smoked salmon

Dinner - 2x cauldron sausages (3 syns), 2x rashers lean bacon, 2x quorn sausages, tinned tomatoes, mushrooms, 227g jacket potato (HEb)

Snacks - packet mccoys crisps (8 syns), milk for coffees (HEa), large latte, made at home (HEa)

total syns for the day - 11

Red again today :)

Lunch - 4x ryvita dark rye (HEb) with quark, smoked salmon and 28g cheddar (HEa)

Dinner - salmon, 2x cauldron sausages (3 syns), boiled potatoes (HEb) and broccoli

Snacks - milk for coffees (HEa), packet of crisps (7 syns)

syns for today - 10

EE today :)

Lunch - 4x ryvita dark rye (HEb) with quark and smoked salmon

Dinner - 2x cauldron sausages (3 syns), jacket potato, broccoli and 28g cheddar (6 syns)

Snacks - pineapple, milk for coffees (HEa)

total syns today - 9

Beki...........found you! lol

Do you just have this food diary or a general thread as well?

Your food choices are good.........but where are your breakfasts?? :nono:

Back