Belfast for over a week!!! Drama

Willywoo

M going for a new job in Belfast ...... It's a nightmare though I live in Liverpool and moving...... They have me in for 2 interviews one on Wednesday and one on the Thursday after then going to London on the Friday to see friends busy busy busy really hope I get the job! It's gonna be a nightmare!!!

Good luck with the job!!!! Hope you get it!!! I live in Belfast and I love it. I have always been from Northern Ireland but only moved into the city from the country 2 years ago!!! I am defo a city girl now!!

Just found out today it's actually only one day I need to go to so I'm gonna be stuck in Belfast for 2 weeks for nothing until my flight to London, really hope I get the job too, I'm originally from carrickfergus moved to England and a lover the place from I was 18 and now coming back for a job!!!! Oh the joys I gotta pack and all sorts :(

Didn't get the job, didn't even get to leave for the airport! In a nutshell they didn't read my application form before inviting me to a recruitment drive!!!!

bubblensqueak said:
Thats a bit crap!! How unprofessional do they sound!! Fingers crossed something else comes up for u soon!

Thanks x it will I'm hoping to start my career path in sept as a social worker but just need money at the minute ...... I used to travel 5 hours a day to and from work just so I had a job! It's crazy I hate not working! Lol

Back