believe??

Minxymoo

Silver Member
So, on march 8th this year I lost my nanny after a short illness, she died just before her birthday, she was the first person i've lost so it hit me quite hard,(I'm 40) I was her girl, her apple and I loved her to pieces even though she could be a pain in the bottom!
I wrote her a card for her birthday, with so much in it, saying how much I would miss her, and also asking her to look after my little lost star ( I had a miscarraige 3 years ago), I put the card in with her to read later x
On the day of the funeral I found two White feathers in my garden, the day after a queen bee took up residence in my lawn, I picked her up and put her in the table and she crawled across the feathers and sat on my purse, I told my mun that I took this as my nan, she was a right old queen bee, and I was going to have a bee tattoo done for her, to go with my others,

Anyway, on friday we went to a psychic eve in Maidstone which is an hour or so from where I live, the man was amazing, making connections with people, then he came over to us, and said" I can see a baby, not born on this side, it's as a result of a miscarraige or termination, no definately a miscarraige, and there's a lady with her, she saying it's all ok, don't worry

Minxy, so sorry hear about your nanny. I have certain beliefs and I am sure there is more to life (and death) than we know.

I hope all that has happened has given you some comfort. Life can be quite mystifying sometimes. Take care.

Well I just burst into tears,
He carried on, she's not been there very long this lady , she wants to tell me so much but keeps repeating herself, (which she did) she prefers your hair shorter( to me again) and you've been talking about getting a tattoo?? She's not happy about that (my nan hated my tattoos) she's telling you off, an she said stop swearing (I haven't stopped swearing since she died, I've been so angry and have a really bad attitude to everyone) you've not been yourself, so out of character and not right, have you had a problem with your eyes?? (I had a really bad eye infection two weeks ago)"

There was more, things that this man couldn't possibly have known or been told, I had a feeling my nan would come thru as she really beleived in these things and she was so persistant in life, she would no doubt be the same in death!
Sorry this is so long, I wanted to share x

Back