Bellabooos weight loss diary.....

bellabooo

Dear diary.

Sounds stupid. I may call you Bill or Luigi or something I find amusing. If this is going to be a daily thing were gonna have to be less formal.

Day two today (starting late my apologies) , should have started talking to you yesterday.

Weigh in Monday night 18stone 4lbs, started first thing Tuesday morning. Got to be honest, being on Cambridge is embarrassing for me. I've been 14.11 on it before so I've been an idiot. When people say "oh, remember that dress you wore when you lost all that weight!" I'm fed up of hearing it so it's time to change and you, my love, are going to help me. Or at least listen.

Yesterday was ok. Although I want pop or squash and not water. Today was ok, I've kept busy. Offered two new jobs but stupidly accepted first before I knew of the second. Good news still. Either way I'll be on the train soon and have more time to talk to you more.

Today it was another managers birthday and she bought cake n fruit n goodies in. I was a good girl and didn't touch anything. Coffee breath is making an appearance though. I am sure you can smell it.

Still, day three tomorrow, car in for MOT too so likely to be a pants day all round. Day three on cd kills me. Roll on slimer days in new office clothes.

Until tomorrow then dear diary, sorry, Luigi....... If I catch you eating anything I'll delete you.

Thanks for listening. Speak tomorrow x

Luigi,

Only me.

Day three is a bit evil isn't it? I hope you haven't eaten! Stinky breath and little bit of hunger today. I could do without it but it's better than I've known previously.

Make tomorrow nicer please. Mates leaving do, going to have to do diet coke so that no one knows I'm doing this. It's like a big secret. Guess they'll know when some of belly number nine disappears lol.

Sweet dreams luigi xxx

Hey good luck with your diet journey ! Ur doing a great job, so don't give up!! N temptation is everywhere, u being strong u can fight it off... N look forward to the new slimmer you!! Xx good luck !!! Lol

bellabooo said:
Luigi,

Only me.

Day three is a bit evil isn't it? I hope you haven't eaten! Stinky breath and little bit of hunger today. I could do without it but it's better than I've known previously.

Make tomorrow nicer please. Mates leaving do, going to have to do diet coke so that no one knows I'm doing this. It's like a big secret. Guess they'll know when some of belly number nine disappears lol.

Sweet dreams luigi xxx

I'm just over day4! Bring it on day 5!!!! My breath also stinks ... The metallic taste in mouth is always horrible! Lol x :)

Cheers chick.
My diary is weird but keeps me happy :) thanks for reading .

Good luck too! The breath is vile isn't it?!

Well done on how you've done so far

Bellabooo xx

Back