ProPoints Belles Diary to a size 10! Woohoo!! Wish me luck xxx

Belle123

So I have just started Weight Watchers today and so far so good.

I am looking to lose around 30 lbs by end of October/November time. I have not ever done weight watchers before but a lot of friends have sung its praises! 2 years ago I followed the Lighterlife programme, and tried again earlier in the year and made myself really ill. So thought i better do it the healthy way, with weight watchers.

Hopefully it will drop off...!!

GOing to the gym 3-4 days a week anyway (but did gaine half a stone in 3 weeks at the gym...whoops lol)

size 10 here I come - HARD to imagine but I reckon if all the weight watchers fans on here can do it, so can I.

Love to hear from other people too

Belle x
:family2:

Last edited:
So today I wnt to the supermarket and got a load of ww stuff - including ww bread, 2 stir in pasta sauces and a frozen ready meal. Also some curly wurlys.

breakfast -
1 bowl of rice crispies
Milk
a cup of tea
Banana

Lunch
2 pieces of toast (WW bread)
Flora lite lite lite low cholestrol spread
Curly Wurly
W.Watchers yogurt

Dinner
Not sure yet but I might try one of the stir in sauces

Hi Belle welcome and good luck here to follow and help if you need it x

Thanks to both of you!

Doing so far so good! Have stuck with the 29points Yippee, and went to the gym yesterday. Actually yesterday I was under, and only had 20.

Am loving the fact that we can have a Curly Wurly now and again, and it doesn't send me into - 'eeeek I shouldn't have eaten that'

However it is sooooo warm and suny here where I live I could very easily go to the shop and get a ice cream and eat fish and chips for dinner. But I dare not have a look at the points for either of those as I think I would be able to talk myself around it! ha!

Hope you too are doing well xxxx

Curly wurlys are great but if I have a few extra I've been going for the crunchies!
On the other hand if I don't have many points left I have been having some ben and jerry's frozen yoghurt. x

Oooooo loving the Ben and Jerrys!

Eeek its weigh day today and I had to go out for a curry last night - Massive Whoops! Wasn't good and wasn't something i could get out of either - it was a family thing, so I kinda screwed up yesterday, and will see the damage done this evening.

Other than that I am soooo looking at the crunchie points too.

How are you all doing?? xxxx

the chocolate brownie frozen yoghurt is 4 points for 100ml/2scoops

so a wee scoop a night for 2 points stops my chocolate cravings :)

a normal crunchie is 5 points

Yum yum yum! How are you all doing?
Got weighed yesterday and 3 and half off - whoo!

So going to book a holiday today to celebrate! ha, hopefully it'll keep going down - and will give a semi goal - yay!

Here to follow :) xx

Hi there, I'm new to this forum, not new to weight watchers tho! It does really work if u stick to it! Key is sticking to it tho! ;-) .. listening to all u ladies spurs me on! I'm a follower now ! Lol xx

Back