500 Calories Belle's JUDDD daily diary

Belle

Hellooooo!

Well it's not so much of a daily diary, in that its day 4 already, but it's going well so far.

On a DD today and mostly using up Slim &Save products that I had to keep within 500 cals..

would love to get to know people better and give / receive support.

Belle said:
Hellooooo!

Well it's not so much of a daily diary, in that its day 4 already, but it's going well so far.

On a DD today and mostly using up Slim &Save products that I had to keep within 500 cals..

Hiya belle, welcome to the juddd forum :) any questions just give us a shout!

I've been doing juddd for 15 weeks and managed to lose 29.8lbs. Love juddd, it's now a way of life for me xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks hannata, that's really kind of you.. I'm having a good nose around when I get five mins here and there. You've done so well, we'll done you x

Belle said:
Hellooooo!

Hiya. I try to use my s&s packets as well on dd's, find it keeps me on track and I don't binge :)

14 lost : 53 to goal

Well done fizzy fluff. That's great going x

Welcome Belle we are really friendly here so good luck. Like with all forums the more you post the more people get to know you the more support you get . Good luck

I am on week 3 and have lost almost 4.6 pounds but the best thing is I Love this way of eating :)

Hi derby nanny thanks for that and well done on your loss so far x

Week 1 - 6 pounds down!!

Been a bit AWOL due to a busy weekend etc.. But chuffed to report a first week loss of 6 pounds!! Onwards and downwards.

Back