Bellybee's CD Restart Diary

Bellybee

Silver Member
I feel like I should have a diary for my restart somewhere to come and just get all the thoughts out.
I do enjoy the interaction so if people want to talk to me here I will be more than happy and as I can't dedicate loads of time to the forums this would be the best place to catch me.

I am trying to think of my reasons behind restarting, I know I feel quite determined and I am going to disneyworld on November the 29th and want to be slimmer for that but I have felt that way for a while and it did not quite kick me into gear.

We went on holiday to Rhodes recently and my husband says he thinks it may have been the airplane seat.
Which it could well be as I have only partly achieved my goals regarding plane travel.
I wanted to get in the seat, get the belt done up and feel comfortable.
Now I can easily get in the seat, only just get the belt done up but still don't feel comfortable and still can't get the tray down.

My ultimate goal before disney is to get down to a size 14 and start maintaining before I go.
I do not know if it is possible. I have crept up to a size 20/22 whereas I was in size 18 when I stopped the diet last time.
I will aim for an 18 as my 1st dress size down.
I don't feel as determined this time I think because I already lost some of the weight and regained my self cofidence.
It felt easier to do the diet when I hated myself and it was some kind of medicine.

I will be posting my cravings on my thread and I hope I don't cause anyway any problems with this.

Anyway thanks for reading.

Day 1 - Saturday 7th June

So yesterday was my day 1, I survived which I guess is all can be said for it.
I was quite busy which was good.

I had the cappucino shake with extra coffe for breakfast with my 1st of many glasses of water.
I then had to go down the town, we walked down and all around it and was on feet for about 3 hours all told.
I had an opticians appointment and got down there just in time and was seen straight away.
No change in my prescription so that is good.
Met up with my mum and had a little wander round doing little bits.
Then my mum and hubby wanted lunch so we went to a cornish pasty shop I had water and black tea with a sweetner why they ate.
It was not too bad to be honest.
Came back home and showed mum our holiday snaps while drinking a choc tetra yum.
Then we had to go down the hospital to visit my poor old nan who has broke her hip.
She already broke one side of her hip about a month ago and now broke the other side. But she is very strong and doing ok.
Came home and just was on MSN chatting to my sil who lives in Fuerteventura about our disney trip as they are comming along that helped keep my mimd off things other than the costant weeing.
Had a hot chocolate and went to bed and that was it made it through day 1.
When I weighed in this morning I was 3lb down but we will see if that is accurate or not next friday.

Day 2

Wel again I cant say it has been fun today but I have got through it.
I have not dont much today just poodled around the house a bit.
Tried to tidy the bedroom but ended up having a row with hubby and throwing a load of coathangers about.
Went to visit MIL were they all had 99's off the ice cream van and that was a bit hard.
And just now our gerbil died, she was very old and just sort of had a fit and died but it is horrible and we loved her very much.
I am glad she wasnt in any pain and has now gone to gerbil heaven with her sister but it does make me feel sad and I will miss her.

I am still only just surviving.
I know the weight is coming off but I am really struggling with the diet I have never felt so sick in all my life and it was not like this last time.
I think I will just hang on.
I am only doing it until 10th September as I am going on holiday and then thats it no more CD for me.

Hi BB, just popping on to tell ya to keep going, your doing really really well, your on day five and thats amazing, your not alone on this, even though only one other has posted, ya can bet there's loadz of lurkers about, and we all give each other strength,, give yourself another 3 gold stars and in two more days you'll have earned your first spinny, get through these hard days and then you'll be flying,

Really hope your staying strong, let me know ok :p

Hey, day 5 is an anchievement, pat yourself on the back. It is hard at the start, as well you know, but it can only get better, look forward hun and not back! x x x

54270g44rkmo6wk.gif

well done 12lbs is great
keep up the good work
kaz:D

Agree! 12 pounds is absolutely fab!

If the SS'ing is making you sick would you think about the 790 maybe?

The plane thing sounds a good incentive for keeping going in some form whether it's pure CD or not- but feeling sick isn't good. Hope you're feeling better.

Back