Bellybee's diary - Momentus decision made

Thanks Flopster.
I personally can't remember struggling but I am sure that I chewed off everyones ear all the time.
Two people at my work have started the diet now do thats really good.
If i could afford it when I finish the diet I would get my eyes lasered but cant afford it at all.

HIya

Just wanted to say well done. You have done really, really well.
To achieve all the goals you set is fantastic - you are a real inspiration :)

that's amazing news! 5 dress sizes in 100 days, wowowowo go you!

Big luck being wished!
Am a few weeks off 790'ing myself so will be interested to see how it goes. Sounds like good losses still happen.

Big, big well done as well on overcoming the escalator fear, losing all this weight and getting into a size 18!!
That outfit with the boots is lovely too.

Lisa
i dont know how i have missed your diary up till now - but i am glad i found it.
For some reason i find it really moving and am sitting here about to cry.
You should be so proud of yourself, not only for the weight loss but for the escalator thing. I have a fear of them too - even of public stairs, since i fell badly earlier this year. But i am going to town today and I have just promised myself that before i have any shopping in my hands, i WILL go up an escalator. Down ones are a different matter - but i am sure i can at least go up after reading your posts. so, THANK YOU!!!

i DID IT
went up anyway
couldnt come down but DID come down the stairs without breaking out into a cold sweat thinking i was going to go head first ( again ) lol

thanks lisa
x

ooh not nice

there is a nasty sickness bug going round schools up in the midlands right now but i havent heard anyone say it involves a bad tummy pain

i hope you feel better soon
if in any doubt or if it doesnt go away soon get to a dr hun
x

Long time no updates.

Well I have made my decision of what I am going to be up to now and I am going to stick to it.
I will be SSing from now until the 24th November 2006.
Then i shall be going away for the weekend and eating.
On my return I will do AAM for one week, 790 for one week, 1000 cals one week, 1200 cal one week.
Then I will have christmas.
On boxing day I will start WW and lose the last remaining bit of weight.
I know this may not be ideal but it is my plan and my choice.

Back