Bellybee's diary - Momentus decision made

grats you! just read your thread and so inspired by how well you have done, (as a new starter) even the break for your birthday didn't stop you. Very well done on the escalator.

What a landmark day you have had, one for your diary :D

I have to say that I am dead jealous of the knee high boots. I'll never be able to have knee highs because my legs are so big - believe me I've tried them in many shops! Skinny jeans and knee highs are never going to be on my agenda so you get an extra big pat on the back from this chicken!!! :cool:

Thanks for the lovely posts everyone you sure know how to keep a girl motivated. I must say the escalator thing was just weird I don't know why I did it but I am glad i did.
I now want to know when to wear my jumper dress/boots combo.
I am gonna buy the dress in the other colour (red) as I really did think it looked nice.

Have just read through some of my old goals and sorted them into achieved and left to achieve

• Before my birthday on 19th September i hope to have lost another stone or maybe 10lbs THIS WAS WHEN I HAD LOST 2ST 13LBS SO I ACHIEVED AND SOME AS I GOT TO 4ST FOR BIRTHDAY
  • I would also like to be another dress size down which i nearly am THIS WAS WHEN I WAS A 24 AM NOW A SIZE 20
  • Before my sister in law arrives i would like to be into the 14st mark this means I need to lose 2stone 9lb by the 8th december I WILL BE IN THE 14STS IF I LOSE 2LB MORE SO MORE THAN ACHIEVED THAT GOAL
  • I would like to SS through my birthday and xmas and on january the 1st I want to be 13 stone 7lbs so 3 stone 2lb to g I DID NOT SS THROUGH MY BIRTHDAY BUT ONLY NEED TO LOSE 1ST 9LBS TO ACHIEVE THIS GOAL SO IT IS STILL DOABLE
  • My next goal is to get halfway on my tracker and into the 15s now and into a size 22 only another half stone to do that ACHIEVED THIS AND WAS A SIZE 20 BY MY BIRTHDAY

Have just read through some of my old goals and sorted them into achieved and left to achieve

• Before my birthday on 19th September i hope to have lost another stone or maybe 10lbs THIS WAS WHEN I HAD LOST 2ST 13LBS SO I ACHIEVED AND SOME AS I GOT TO 4ST FOR BIRTHDAY
  • I would also like to be another dress size down which i nearly am THIS WAS WHEN I WAS A 24 AM NOW A SIZE 20
  • Before my sister in law arrives i would like to be into the 14st mark this means I need to lose 2stone 9lb by the 8th december I WILL BE IN THE 14STS IF I LOSE 2LB MORE SO MORE THAN ACHIEVED THAT GOAL
  • I would like to SS through my birthday and xmas and on january the 1st I want to be 13 stone 7lbs so 3 stone 2lb to g I DID NOT SS THROUGH MY BIRTHDAY BUT ONLY NEED TO LOSE 1ST 9LBS TO ACHIEVE THIS GOAL SO IT IS STILL DOABLE
  • My next goal is to get halfway on my tracker and into the 15s now and into a size 22 only another half stone to do that ACHIEVED THIS AND WAS A SIZE 20 BY MY BIRTHDAY

Well done Bellybee your a star!

Wow Lisa, well done, that is an AMAZING achievement.

I think today is my 100 days too - what date did you start - 26th June?? I remember starting round the same time as you.

wow that's fantastic Lisa and you look so great, and obviously feel great too. Thanks for sharing your story.

Excellent, the cinema is a brill idea. I won't be, I will be working but am planning on having a facial when we get to the end of this big order and I get a bit of time to myself.

You are doing so well, I am so pleased for you Lisa, especially knowing how much you struggled at the beginning!

Back