Bellybee's diary - Momentus decision made

If that's your decision, hun then I wish you luck with it. I've just seen too many people say that they're going to get back on the plan immediately and then spend weeks/months struggling to restart, to be able to agree that it's a good idea.

You've done so well so far - it would be such a shame to falter now.

Could you have your add-a-meal that week? So that you could have a small, carb free meal to celebrate your birthday?

Hi,

Thanks for the concern Isobel it's sweet I have thought the decision through and discussed it with my family and most importantly my counsellor, I know it sounds big headed but I feel I can retain the focus to get straight back on.
I will make the ultimate decision on the big day itself and I will still have all my packs that day in the hope I can only fit in smaller meals.
I really hope I don't struggle to restart but I know that you guys will still be here for me (well I hope so)

Hiya

I think you are doing the right thing. If you dont eat you might feel deprived and hat could lead to disaster!!
Why dont you go somewhere that does nice chicken salads. If you limit it to protein and veg you wont do much damage and going back ssing will be easier. I know you know this though - sorry for being obvious!!

Glad you feel happier at work :)

I ate yesterday I won't go into the gory details but I have SS'd all day again today.
I weighed in this morning and I had lost 1lb since last week so not to bad.
I am already back in ketosis if my sticks are to be believed.
I enjoyed my break and did not feel guilty but I am enjoying being back on the diet and knowing that my weight will keep going down I am in a size 20 now for definite.

Also I was very impressed by how small my appetite was and that considering I gave myself free reign I was still fairly controlled in my eating.

I ate yesterday I won't go into the gory details but I have SS'd all day again today.
I weighed in this morning and I had lost 1lb since last week so not to bad.
I am already back in ketosis if my sticks are to be believed.
I enjoyed my break and did not feel guilty but I am enjoying being back on the diet and knowing that my weight will keep going down I am in a size 20 now for definite.

Also I was very impressed by how small my appetite was and that considering I gave myself free reign I was still fairly controlled in my eating.

Hi Bellybee,

So glad you had a lovely birthday and that is great news that your back in ketosis already have lost a 1lb.:)

Size 20 is excellent, being able to shop for nice clothes is very satisfying and wearing them is even better.

Well done Bellybee!

Love Mini xxx

Well I had better update I guess lol.
I lost 6lb this week taking me to four and a half stone lost so far.
I am really pleased with this.
I am now in size 20 clothes all the time so I am sure i will acheive my goal of being in an 18 when my sister in law comes over on the 8th December. Might even squeeze into a 16 who knows there are still 2 months to go.
I would love to be a sixteen by xmas.
My new goal is to buy some beautiful clothes from next and go somewhere nice looking stunning (lol I may have lost weight but would still need a makeover for that)

Hi Bellybee,

Who would of thought that you would of done so well as you had a tough old start and now look at you!!!

4 1/2 stone off in no time and on your way to a size 16 for Christmas!!!

Your flying it for sure, so happy for you Bellybee:D

Congrats' you really show that by sticking with it the weight just goes and that is it.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini it definitley seems to be falling off lol.
Had a tough today my brain wanted to eat but i got through it

Well Bellybee,

That is magic and I hope you have your photos with you the before and after to remind you what this is all about.

You must be feeling good in yourself health wise as well as being able to buy new clothes?

Love Mini xxx

See its strange nearly everyone says I must be feeling good but to be honest I really don't know how I feel.
Everybody at work says it to me and even people I dont know are mentioning the weight loss and I just feel embarassed to be honest.
I cant help picturing the long journey I still have to go and it is hard to keep motivated as now I have lost some I think well I am half way there I will just switch to WW or something but I know thats not a good idea for me.
I have made the decision to stick to CD till xmas and then see how I feel long term.

What a bloody exciting morning I have had lol.
I went shopping and I bought normal knee high boots from a normal high street shop not a big shop and they did all the way up to the top.
I also bought a belted jumper dress and some tights and i think it looks sew good together.
The jumper dress was a 18-20. And new jeans in a size 20.
I am so pleased. None of this is the exciting bit yet since I was seven I have a severe fear of escalators. For some reason today I ws on my own in a quiet shop and I decided to go on it and I just did it.
Then I thought there was no way I could go down on them as thats my biggest fear and I just did it.
I was shaking when I got to the bottom but I bloody did it.

congrats.gif

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Bellybee!!!

That is so fantastic to over come your fear like that...

I am so happy for you!!!

Now that is what I call Amazing Grace!!!!

Also, I have not worn knee high boots in years and that is also one on my list.

The jumper dress sounds lovely :D I have seen them in the magazine's, they are very much in for this winter.

You are doing fab, well done.

Love Mini xxx

Bellybee,

I have a fear of flying and I have not done it in a while.

It will be ten years this Christmas, so I know all about how it can limit your life in so many ways.

I have refused to go on holidays and trips and as yet I don't have a pass port as it would mean I did not have That Big Excuse to fall back on..

This is on my to do list of things I want to change...I know this is going to be one of the bigger challenges along with my weight loss.

You have over come yours and this gives me great hope that perhaps that I also can overcome mine!

Thanks Bellybee for sharing that with us as it has cheered me up to no end.

Love Mini xxx

You are welcome Mini. I hope you can overcome your fear of flying as there are so many wonderful things to see in this big world.
Don't be afraid to ask for help there are tons of techniques available. I have another big fear I want to overcome at the moment I can't swim and I really want to learn how but I have a slight fear of water and a huge fear of drowning.
I feel I can't let myself go in the water as I would not float and that I would not be able move my arms and legs enough to actually get anywhere.

Oh Lisa so well done,reading your post brought a tear to my eyes,you did so well to over come your fear,I havr a slight fear of escalltore so realy felt for you as i was reading.
And then getting the boots and dress in 'normal'shops whoo whet a day.feel so proud of you.
{{{HUGS}}}

Back