Bellybee's diary - Momentus decision made

Hi
I just wanted to say well done for resisiting the chips and good luck for this weeks weigh in!

Bellybee,

We have Diva and others here who can help.

Sorry I missed your posts, but my excuse is that I am run ragged at the moment.

This is your Birthday week?

What has you so upset?

Sending hugs.

Love Mini xxx

Well Done! That should cheer you up! Love

Weigh in day today lost 3lbs making 3st 2lbs in all

Well done! thats fantastic! Keep being strong, you will get to your goal in no time!
Have a great day!

Lisa, your tracker is looking very impressive...it is moving on nicely.

You come down a size for every stone on average...my top is bigger than my bottom:( and it does not seem to come off the same there...must be my big hips:cool:

I always find its nearer a stone and a half per size for me about 20lbs. I tried on a size 22 (started at size 28 two months ago) at the weekend and they went on and were probably about 10lb from being comfortable.
Am going shopping for my birthday so will hopefully be able to fit in them nicely by then.
I also wanna get some stuff in an 18 so I can keep trying it on till it fits.
I really wanna get into the teens

Probably but then I have too! Well done on the clothes sizes - that is brilliant!

phew!! just read the whole of your thread. Am pretty new to this site so just catching up. :)

Well done on the weight loss you're doing so well. You've given me loads of inspiration to stick to this 100% now.

Thank you.xx:)

I found that initially I had to lose more to come down a clothes size but the near to target I get, the less it seems to be :confused:

Hi Peeps,

Wasn't on yesterday as I had a new computer game to play oops. Then me and hubby snuggled up in bed watching a film very nice. It's our friday night treats I have a frozen choc orange bar and a small bottle of Dr pepper z or Coke z and hubby has sweeties.
It's very nice way to spend a Friday Night and replaces for me a Pizza/Indian followed by large bar of galaxy or pic n mix.

Just made my hubby home made burger and potatoe wedges and am about to bake homemade bread. Proper little delia at the moment.
Am going to a bbq and can't decide whether to do an AAM and have a wee bit of chicken and salad or anstain completely.
I think I am due an AAM but can't remember when I had it last and my counsellor is away. I think I had it when this site launched when was that?
Also my CDC is coming only every fortnight my choice but I need you guys more than ever now :)

wow - cant believe you are almost a 22 - it must be such a great feeling? you are going to feel brill when you get to an 18! Cant believe you managed to say no to chips!!! that must have been hard!

BB, you are doing so fab! Keep up the fantastic work. Like the idea of your friday treats, think I might do something similar.

Hope today has been good for you x

Back