Bellybee's diary - Momentus decision made

Hi,

Thanks for the messages. Well yesterday went fine I baked my fresh bread and homemade cherry pie and was very good. I drank my choc tetra and did not have anything at all from the BBQ. Am going down the town later but should be fine.

Hi,

Thanks for the messages. Well yesterday went fine I baked my fresh bread and homemade cherry pie and was very good. I drank my choc tetra and did not have anything at all from the BBQ. Am going down the town later but should be fine.

Well done on being so wonderfully strong! You are doing amazingly well! You will be slinky in no time!

BB dont feel rubbish, the fact you are posting on here and losing weight means you are so NOT rubbish.

Just think of how good you are going to feel in that size 20, you'll be a stunner,

Thinking of you hun,
Vx

Hi Belly,

I've just read the stupid, blunt comment that the Asda checkout woman said to you!! Gawd, some people are a subtle as a flying brick!!

Hey, come on girl, one comment from an insensitive person doesn't undo all the hard work you have done or put back on any of the weight you have lost, does it?

A suggestion from me.........:)

Why don't you go back now and just re- read all the posts you've made over the last few days, like I've just done, and see the positivity in them and the determination:D

Now is NOT the time to let one comment make you feel low and more vulnerable to relapse on all your amazing efforts so far.

Ok, lecture over!!!!....:D :D :D

Lots of love,

Lacey....xxx

Oh dear - I can imagine you feel rubbish. Silly lady. :(

The last 2 months have done something - they have got you 44lbs closer to your goal.

You have done really, really well and soon you'll be going into asda and those checkout ladies willb e thinking - wow she looks good!! :)

Am miserable today was feeling fat and cold and rubbish and then when we was paying at asda the checkout lady asked me when the baby was due. I feel ashamed and stupid and utterly rubbish.

Hi Lisa,

I am sure the poor girl did not mean to upset you and was just making friendly conversation.

If I had a £ for every time someone thought I was pregnant I would be rich!!!

You know how much you have lost already which is truly impressive and by letting these remarks get you down will lead you down the road I know you don't want to go.

You know how well you are doing and you have to claim that for yourself...the only way some one can offend you is for you to take offence. You do have a choice to leave it with them.

I know easier said than done and I have found myself being very upset at throw away remarks...I think we feel so vulnerable at times and know that we travel a hard road that is hard, no two ways about it. But the rewards are enormous.

At the end of the day I am sure this lady if she thought for one minute she had hurt you she would be so upset as well.

I think she is a nice person for making conversation and not treating you as being invisible and with indifference.

Here is a Big Hug to make it better:)

Love Mini xxx

Hi,
Sorry have not been around much lately the evenings seem to be going so quickly after work lately, and I finish work at 4pm lol.
Anyways diet is going fine as you may know my latest weigh in took me to 3 and a half stone. I just hope I can carry on losing as quickly.
For some reason I feel like this milestone means it will all slow down and take forever to come off.
Anyway my sister bought me some size twentys to try on and they go over my hips and are about ten pounds away from fitting. If i am very lucky I may be in them by my birthday

Well done and I hope the weight does carry on coming off quickly!

Take Care x

Brilliant!! Hope you had a really fun time spending your pennies on some new clothes :)

Hope the stress at work sorts itself out soon.x

Last few days have been tough I don't know why but I have been craving food so bad any and all typed of food.

Still there are a few good points weigh in today I lost 4lbs and I have started work in my new department and it's much better.

That said I am feeling bit stressed as I have to learn stuff I have no clue about likw excel and HTML ARGHHH

Back