Belly's coming to get me!

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by tony7, 6 April 2009 Social URL.

1. tony7

tony7 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(10.14%)
    Diet:
    Self-Control + Exercise
    I've lost a fair bit of weight this year (see stats) but one thing I've noticed is that my belly isn't shifting!

As a 33yr old bloke, this is my priority right now! No point trying on new Armani shirts if my belly's gonna spoil the image ;)

So, my challenge is, how the heck do I shed the belly?! I know you can't "spot reduce" and I understand ab-exercises will help but only when the fat is gone. Why isn't my belly shrinking much?

If I suck my belly in I am quite slim to look at, but when I breathe out it all hangs out! You remember that saying "can you pinch more than an inch?" - with my belly I can pinch 2 inches :sigh:

I can only imagine I need to keep dieting until the belly has gone even though that'll probably leave me with pidgeon legs and stick-arms!

I've got at least another 12lbs to go, but I can't imagine thats going to rid me of my belly....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Frustrating isnt it........the weight always goes from the places you`re not so bothered about....mine went from my ankles, wrists and I went down 1 shoe size........later on all the important places start to catch up.......keep going you are doing well

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.