Belly's coming to get me!

tony7

I've lost a fair bit of weight this year (see stats) but one thing I've noticed is that my belly isn't shifting!

As a 33yr old bloke, this is my priority right now! No point trying on new Armani shirts if my belly's gonna spoil the image ;)

So, my challenge is, how the heck do I shed the belly?! I know you can't "spot reduce" and I understand ab-exercises will help but only when the fat is gone. Why isn't my belly shrinking much?

If I suck my belly in I am quite slim to look at, but when I breathe out it all hangs out! You remember that saying "can you pinch more than an inch?" - with my belly I can pinch 2 inches :sigh:

I can only imagine I need to keep dieting until the belly has gone even though that'll probably leave me with pidgeon legs and stick-arms!

I've got at least another 12lbs to go, but I can't imagine thats going to rid me of my belly....

Frustrating isnt it........the weight always goes from the places you`re not so bothered about....mine went from my ankles, wrists and I went down 1 shoe size........later on all the important places start to catch up.......keep going you are doing well

Back