Bellys gonna get me! -Glens Diary-

blimey is a big mac REALLY 700 calories? Thank goodness I don't eat at McD's! (veggie and don't trust them on the vegi sandwich front after them serving me chicken once by mistake.. didn't eat it thank goodness).

Well done on the loss.. hope it carrys on for you :)

you dont eat much do you :eek:...your gonna look like a tuna fish :giggle:

do you do that in the gym?? or on the WII??

I am a huge lover of tuna, but my fave is (and dont say eeeeer until you tried it) ...i named it special tuna:giggle:...its tuna, with a spoon of mayo, sweetcorn, thinly sliced red onion, and diced apple...and i normally have that either on a jacket potato or with cus cus (i dont think you can have either??)

its lovely though :0icanfly:

Yeh i can't eat cous cous (high carb),apple (sugars and carbs) or potato (high carb....but i love them! grrr)

screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew that!

oh and well done on the weight loss :happy036:

:) well done mate! :) would be interesting to see how you go without a cheat day! ;)

Looking good!

I think we might almost be at the same level abs wise (apart from my stretch marks and slight baby pouch of course)...I can see abs only when I stretch, etc...my body fat according to calipers is 19.7 and at the gym on those really silly machines it reads 15. something (nooooo ways!!!)...with regards the neck fat, you cannot spot reduce...is it a double chin, or your shoulders/trap region that is chubby? I'm not suggesting you are fat or chubby, I know you want to lose the fat though...reckon just weights will tone up the neck region and eventually show the muscles through...that is one of my strongest areas, my back and traps...if I were in America I would probably be nicknamed boy back...hahaha!

I reckon with all the fat cutting it will go, my double chin and neck fat soon went doing weight training and upping the protein in my diet...it will shift...just not when you want or how, etc...it's one of those things...trouble spots on our bodies seem to take forever to show a difference...but if you keep taking photos, maybe concentrate on your neck for a bit to show the diff...reckon you will see it with pictorial evidence!

Back