BENIDORM

suespain

Loves living in the sun
Just come back from 4 days in Benidorm. Had a great time (and only an hour from home!) weather was fab. Just couldn't believe how quiet it was this year. We always go this time of year and this is definately the quietest ever.

Didn't manage to stick to eating plan though! Unfortunately the buy 1 get another free drink didn't help!

Will get back on track tomorrow

Hi Sue,

Sounds great. I missed your posts. I was in Benalmadena in October and the 2 4 1s are calorie nightmares!

MM

Hi MM

2 4 1 are a killer, but of course you can't say no!!!

Still went to market this morning and got all my veggies and fruit for the week to compensate

Just making a butternut squash soup for lunch, at the same time some cous cous muffins (not made before) and am going to do a long session on the wii this afternoon, to try and make up for it!

Hi Sue,

Okay, I know... I need to training or you will soooo humiliate me on the WiiFit challenge! I'll try and do the same. Let me know if the muffins are any good -- I've never heard of them.

MM

Last edited:
HI MM

Did 80 mins of free step this afternoon. Thankfully can watch TV at same time!

Muffins were OK, they need some improvement very stodgy, so less water next time, but they have potential. When I've worked on it will let you know.

Thanks Sue,

I really need to start doing that... stepping whilst watching tele.

MM

Hi MM

Made another batch of muffins, used the recipes on here, but found, for me, they were a bit stodgy, so this is what I did, tweeked a bit, and they are fab!

COUS COUS MUFFINS (made on 8 December to following – fabulous!)
1 mug of couscous
1 mug of boiling water
5 Tbsp sweetener
2 eggs
1 tub of mullerlite yogurt or 2 x 125g pots of 0% fat Mercadona yoghurt (used Peach “Melocoton”) as I didn't have any Mullerlite left
Big slug of vanilla essence

Put couscous in bowl and add boiling water, wait until absorbed.

Beat egg then add sweetener, yogurt and vanilla essence stir.
Add to Couscous and mix until you get a batter like consistancy.
Spoon in to muffin tin and bake 180 for about 45 mins or until golden.

Back