Ben's Big Battle with Junk Food

I love your before and after pictures love, you look fabulous! I understand about being tired all the time. I started my first teaching job recently and it knocked me for six.

Oooh! Go you! What are you teaching? Secondary or primary?
I'm secondary music with a few other subjects thrown in to bump up my timetable. Got my two fave days coming up though :) x

Hi Ben --

Thanks so much for the update. I was really wondering how were getting on -- and not just weightwise. But, congrats on losing even after being at a foodfest of a wedding.

Where in New York is the school? New York, New York? How awesome for you -- what a great thing to do while you are young enough (and free enough) to take advantage of being there and traveling all over and seeing American "from sea to shining sea".

I know how tiring teaching can be (esp. in the early days), so sympathies. I am about 1 pound from my first "mini-target" of 11.5 stone. I hope we both make our targets this week!

Sincerely,

MinnieMel

Glad to hear your new job is going well and, wow, New York?! That is amazing, so exciting!! Fingers crossed it all goes well!

When you said about your awful class did you mean SLT as in speech and language therapy? Just interested, as this is what i'm training to do :)

Also well done on the weight loss. 2lb's is brilliant, even if it's not quite as good as what you were losing before, any loss is a step in the right direction.

Hope you enjoy your favourite couple of days that are coming up

Glad to hear your new job is going well and, wow, New York?! That is amazing, so exciting!! Fingers crossed it all goes well!

When you said about your awful class did you mean SLT as in speech and language therapy? Just interested, as this is what i'm training to do :)

Also well done on the weight loss. 2lb's is brilliant, even if it's not quite as good as what you were losing before, any loss is a step in the right direction.

Hope you enjoy your favourite couple of days that are coming up

Sorry, by SLT I mean Senior Leadership Team. :)

New york? OH YEAAAA!!! :)

As for 2lbs... I'm happy... all in the right direction!

Good luck with everything for you!
xx

Sorry, I did wonder why speech and language therapy were involved in behaviour... unfortunately we don't have the funding to work in many secondary schools.

Thanks :) exactly, i've told myself that as long as i don't put any weight on i'll be happy!

Oooh! Go you! What are you teaching? Secondary or primary?
I'm secondary music with a few other subjects thrown in to bump up my timetable. Got my two fave days coming up though :) x

I'm primary - Oooh I know what you mean about those two amazing days. It must be good to be a music teacher as I guess the children all like the subject. I bet the KS4 children who do it only choose it because they want to.

WOWOW NYC, how incredible! I would love to work there. I hope your interview goes really well Mr!

Oh really nosy but just noticed that you're in the same city as me, where did you train?

C x

I'm primary - Oooh I know what you mean about those two amazing days. It must be good to be a music teacher as I guess the children all like the subject. I bet the KS4 children who do it only choose it because they want to.

WOWOW NYC, how incredible! I would love to work there. I hope your interview goes really well Mr!

Oh really nosy but just noticed that you're in the same city as me, where did you train?

C x

I trained at the RNCM and MMU altogether, with placements in Moston and then in Walkden (Salford), which is where I'm currently teaching!

:)

Just popped in to say you're doing wonderfully well. Congratulations.
I'm doing ProPoints but a slow loser - because I'm old - and lazy! :)

Thanks Wrinkly. Love the name! Not particularly feeling it this week. Got on my scales and they say I've lost nothing so far. But then my scales at home are terrible!

It's my graduation tomorrow.

Soooo excited!! :d

Congrats Ben -- I bet your parents are going to be sooooo very proud of you. Take lots of photos.

MM

Will do!
Although typically me, have left getting a shirt to the very last minute!
Will pop out tomorrow! :)

Night!

Hi Ben,

Just had to drop in and say thanks for a brilliant diary! I read it through from the start and it stopped me picking through the cupboards! Your before and after photos are amazing. Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Hi Ben --

Re: the shirt. Had you bought it two weeks ago, it might have been too big today! LOL I hope you have a lovely day! Be sure to give your mum a big hug and kiss.

MM

enjoy today hun, youve earned it! xxx

Hi Ben,

Just had to drop in and say thanks for a brilliant diary! I read it through from the start and it stopped me picking through the cupboards! Your before and after photos are amazing. Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Awww. This has really touched me!
Will post my graduation pictures as soon as I can. So glad I met my graduation target and had a lovely day. Shame I had a cold though!! :(

Good luck with your journey! :D

Hi Ben --

Re: the shirt. Had you bought it two weeks ago, it might have been too big today! LOL I hope you have a lovely day! Be sure to give your mum a big hug and kiss.

MM

Gave her lots of hugs and kisses. She was dead emotional bless her!

She actually commented that the shirt I bought today looked a bit big. Tell you what - my shoulders are really boney now, it's quite funny! Just need to get rid of my tummy :)

New face pic from yesterday! :)

Attachments

• 174063_507945856_446490_n.jpg
    174063_507945856_446490_n.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 38
Congrats Ben -- Now you is a graduate!!! Or is it "now you be a graduate!"?

Back