Bernard Matthews Turkey Breast Roast

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by candycaz, 13 August 2011 Social URL.

1. candycaz

candycaz Full Member

cambridge diet
    does anyone know if this is ok to eat on ss+?

The ingredients are - Turkey (80%) , Water , Soya Protein , Potato & Rice Starches , Stabilisers (Carrageenan, Diphosphates) , Natural Flavouring , Turkey Stock , Chicken Stock , Salt , Yeast Extract , Rosemary Extract , Pepper .

heres a link

Sorry to be a pain but i dont know what im supposed to be avoiding lol x
    Last edited: 13 August 2011
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    I recently had one of his 100g prepacked cooked turkey bits as I was desperate whilst out and about and hadn't managed to find any protein. I'm on 1000 and the sugar tasted vile so there must be A LOT of sugar. You are way better off nutrition and cost-wise buying turkey steaks and cooking them yourself.
  4. maddison2009

maddison2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge moving to SW
    i would think not for SS+, as above says get some turkey breast or chicken breast (don't eat the skin!) and grill it or oven cook. I love a grilled chicken breast with pepper or roast a chickeand carve up (that feeds me for days!)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.