BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Ajax, 10 September 2006 Social URL.

1. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    :) :) :) :) :) :)

Went to a wedding fayre today with my sister (she is getting wed may 2008) and we were talking with the woman running one of the bridal wear stores, (She doesn't remember me ordering a dress from her for this november for my best mates wedding)

Anyway, I asked her about a particular range, I wanted to know what sizes they go up too. (My neice is prob a size 28 so was asking on her behalf too) ANYWAY!! Her reply to me was..
    .. We go up to a size 26 in this dress, but I don't know why you are worrying about that, you are no where near a 26, You must be at least 4 sizes smaller!! ( I am just fitting into a size 22 now) I nearly picked her up and twirled her around the room. I then said to her, you measured me 6 weeks ago for a dress for November..... i measured a dress size 30!!!!

Her Jaw hit the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!! She said she can't wait to see me in a few months to see what size I will be then!!

I felt sooooo good, I was buzzing all day still am!!!

Bring them on! more please! LOL
    :D :D :D

Very Very Happy !!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    WOW! How fantastic to be complimented like that! No wonder you are thrilled!

4. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    What a great smilley monemt as I call all this lovly things that happen or people since I started CD.
    Like the lady who asked one of my work mates why the big lady does not work in the shop any more,I was standing a few feet away from her at the time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    love libbie x

5. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Awww that is just brillilant!!! Well done honey!

6. rubysnanny

rubysnanny Member

Hi Angela, what a fantastic boost to your self confidence!!! congratulations!! makes it all worth while eh? keep up the GREAT work !! Love Sarah xx

7. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

YAY ! what a fab compliment - u must feel great :D

8. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    Thats fantastic!! Well done - i'm not surprised you're over the moon. :)

9. nadhak

nadhak LIGHTER LIFE FOR LIFE

Diet:
    lighter life maintaining and occasional re-starting
    That is just the tonic to keep you motivated! Well done! bet you cannot wait to go back even slimmer!
    Enjoy the praise!

10. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante plus a meal
    That's a fantastic compliment and you deserve it, well done!

11. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Angela,

That is fantastic...well done...what a lovely surprise all round and Yes it will be exciting to see wht size you are then!!!

Love Mini xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.