best day for a weigh in to motivate?

helzbellz

hi guys, i started my weight loss journey last week weighing in on a monday morning but im thinking maybe i should change it. maybe doing it on say a saturday morning would be more beneficial as then i wouldnt binge drink.eat friday night with the excuse 'its the weekend' or maybe midweek also would be a good idea incase the weekend hasnt been kind to me then i have a few days to make up for it? any thoughts on what days you prefer or works for you for whatever reason would be appreciated :)

I weight every day but my 'weekly' weigh in is Tuesday - I found Mondays weren't great because an indulgent weekend would lead to a gain and then I'd feel lousy for the whole week! Moving to Tuesday meant I had some to correct anything from the weekend. Now though I don't have cheat days etc. so my weekends are pretty tame.

For me it is Friday, it was Monday but if there where to be any overindulgences they would be at the weekend. I also try to weigh every day (it helps keep me focused) and found Friday to be mu lightest day so that is now official day.
I don't purposely set out to eat or drink more at the weekend but there is always something on. Last Sunday was my husbands birthday, this weekend is my parents anniversary and then the weekend after I am babysitting. So even if I stick my my eating plan I probably won't get a chance to exercise.

Friday for me too, although I weigh myself every day.
If I am bad it will be at the weekend and a Friday weigh in gives me time to pull myself back in line before another weekend.

Back