Extra Easy Best dinner in a while

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Hi i made a lovely dinner tonight, so i just thought i'd share the recipe,

It was sausage chillie

I chopped up some garlic and onion and fried in frylite, then added a tin of asda tomatoes with chillie and peppers. I baked some eat smart sausages in oven, when cooked i chopped and popped into the pot with tomatoes etc and let it simmer for a while and then served on top of spaghetti. It was really yummy and the whole family loved it. I might have it with rice next time.

Sounds lovely.
I must get some of these sausages I keep reading about!

I had a gorgeous tea on extra easy last night. I figured I would try EE becuase my friends have lost loads on it. They've done SW for three weeks and have stuck to EE, lad has lost 12lb, and girl has lost 8lb. So my tea was chicken in nandos garlic peri peri marinade (which I counted as 0.5 syn but it works out free on syn calc) had that with basmati rice cooked with onion, peas, sweetcorn, red pepper and chilli powder and tobasco. Served with 100g lighter coleslaw from Waitrose (3syns) mmmm mmmm.

sorry to ask - Where do you get eat smart sausages from?

Hi hun, they are from morrisons, when they have them in i normally bulk buy as my local morrisons runs out really quickly.

I really enjoyed my EE tea tonight, i had Mashed potato, liver & onions and peas and it was gorgeous. :)

Had something very similar, but didn't cook the sausage 1st, just chucked them in the tom sauce mixture, then served mixed with Penne & a little grated cheese on the top.

Back