Best Flavors

Shazpaz

Well guys, I'm going to see the CD councellor next week. I'm really excited to try out new flavors. Lipotrim was very limited on the flavors! What flavors do you recommend? Which bars are the nicest? Which soups do you prefer? It would be great to get some feedback as with Lipotrim, you don't really get a choice. The CD councellor said I can have bars from week one because I'm already in ketosis as I've been on Lipotrim.

I can't wait now.

Hey There!

Im in my first week... currently doing the solesource programme.
its al about personal tase really.

My Faves are:

chicken and mushroom soup
Mushroom Soup
Tomatoe Soup

Choc/Choc Mint/Choc Orange Shake
Not one for fruity flavours!

Love the chocolate tetra drink... just so handy plus I freeze them the night before and bring one into work.. by 11am them melted a bit... Just like chocolate icecream... yummy!!

I havent had the bars yet as you cant have them in your first week of SS but my friend swears by peanut and the Cranberry one!

uuummmmm sounds lovely. I can't wait! Sounds like a great idea with the tetra. I'll get some of them and give that a go. My councellor said the leek and potato was nice......what do you recon guys?

im fussy iv only ever liked the choc bars and the choc tetras:)

i find all the others make me icky yet everyone else likes them lol

My counsellor said there wasn't a leek and potato when I asked!!! :eek: Argh!

I like the vanilla shake (i have it with coffee for breakfast), Banana tetra, chocolate tetra and the mint chocolate shake, and that's what I'm living off at the mo. I like some of the other shakes, but can do without them. Oh and hate all the soups, they are foul :(

hate the leek and pot, spicy tomato, capuccino, vanilla, choc orange...

but love the choc mint, chick and mushroom, banana and strawberry!

live off my faves and dont get any others...

but everyone has diff tastes so best to try all flavours to begin with.

oh and both tetras are really nice!

and i dont have bars so cant comment...

good luck with CD

xxxx

i love the leek and potato and the vegetable soups.
also make the butterscotch and the chocolate shakes into angel delight style whip by using the mix-a-mousse.
u wont be able to use the water flavourings for the first few weeks but once u can, i use half litre cold water, 1 scoop sunshine orange flavouring and one, a half scoops of mix a mousse and a little food colouring, blend and pour into a trifle dish then chill for 2 hours.
it makes a delicious orange jelly that goes perfect with the chocolate tetra ice cream AND the jelly counts as half a litre of water to ur daily intake :)
cherylxx

Thats two mentioned the Chicken and Mushroom Soup, so will definitly get some of that. I like the sound of Mint Choc as well. The tetras are perfect for when I go out. I am going to have bars. I'll try the chocolate one I think. Thanks for your imput guys.
x

the only ones i dont like is chocolate tetras, betterscotch oh and chesse and brocialli (soz if thats spelled wrong lol) is vile i was sick after i had it but love all the other flavours dont have bars yet not till next week ashley xx

i love the leek and potato and the vegetable soups.
also make the butterscotch and the chocolate shakes into angel delight style whip by using the mix-a-mousse.
u wont be able to use the water flavourings for the first few weeks but once u can, i use half litre cold water, 1 scoop sunshine orange flavouring and one, a half scoops of mix a mousse and a little food colouring, blend and pour into a trifle dish then chill for 2 hours.
it makes a delicious orange jelly that goes perfect with the chocolate tetra ice cream AND the jelly counts as half a litre of water to ur daily intake :)
cherylxx

OOOOOOW lots and lots of ideas. Please keep them coming in. Thanks everyone.x

My counsellor said there wasn't a leek and potato when I asked!!! :eek: Argh!

I like the vanilla shake (i have it with coffee for breakfast), Banana tetra, chocolate tetra and the mint chocolate shake, and that's what I'm living off at the mo. I like some of the other shakes, but can do without them. Oh and hate all the soups, they are foul :(

Ooo Do you add the vanilla in as powder to your coffee??? It sounds yum... I miss my morning Latte!!

I have the vanilla latte on lipotrim. Just make the vanilla hot and add coffee......yummy!

Ooo Do you add the vanilla in as powder to your coffee??? It sounds yum... I miss my morning Latte!!

I either make the shake up then add some to my coffee, or (and this is more often) I add water, vanilla shake powder and some ice to a blender, mix up a small amount of black coffee in a mug then throw that in too, then blend it all and drink it with a straw. Yummy!

I moved from Lipotrim 2 weeks ago, purely because I was desperate for a palatable soup! However, I have tried the Mushroom,Vegetable and Spicy Tomato, the only one I continue to purchase is the Vegetable it's OK just not quite what I hoped?! I've stuck with the Chocolate and Strawberry Shakes both are so much nicer than Lipotrim! Good luck!!! X

i love the vanilla made into a coffee mmmm, the chicken & mushroom soup & the spicy tomato soups are yum.
the leek & potato a bit bland.
as a chocolate lover have to say i find all the choc flavours really dissapointing & not chocolaty at all.
Toffee & walnut is yum, more like butterscotch than the butterscotch !
good luck
xx

ooh yeah brocolli and cheese... yuk!

choc mint is great hot or cold, think Options drinks!!!!

chick and mush is like a 'normal' cup a soup flavour.

banana and strawberry packs are like 'normal' ready made milkshakes you buy in shops.

apparently the fruits of the forest is like a muller yogurt, not tried but my CDC said this!

oriental chilli is like thai chilli supernoodle flavouring.

ummm... oh yeah toffee and walnut is also nice!

From reading this I can see that we all like different....which is obvious really!! DOH!! I think I need to get one of each flavor and stock up on ones I know I'll like. I still have a weeks worth of lipotrim left so am going to have a mixture of the two till I've used them up.

Its great to read what everyone else is enjoying.

I like the potato and leek and the vegetable soup, hate all the others!
I like the cappucino shake -blend with ice, if you imagine hard enough it's like a frappacino from starbucks! Also the vanilla, banana, choc mint and choc are fine. I'm one of the few people that hate the strawberry shake - made me gag!!! Ewwww!!!!

Thanks again everyone. I'm soooooo excited to try them all out. I'm sure I'll love some and I'll hate some. I cannot stand the soup or the bars on lipotrim.....they are VILE. I like the sound of some of the flavors. I wonder if I get a few of each if I don't like them whether she'll let me swap. I'll have to ask next week.
Thanks guys.x

your cdc will let you change flavours so long as the packets can still be used.

if I were you I would get 2/3 of your fave flavours and then 1 of each of the flavours you would like to try out as you dont want to get stuck with something you dont like if you cant get to your cdc.

I thought I would like leek and potatoe so I got 3pkts for my first week and just didnt like it but luckly my friend had a few extra so just swapped with her.

You should defo get the tetras and freeze them very handy and yummy! Good luck with your forst week. I have my first weigh in tomorrow.... think Im down about 7lbs... not sure :D

Back