Best flavours to make in a blender as ice-cream/slushy/milkshake?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by swangirl89, 1 December 2008 Social URL.

1. swangirl89

swangirl89 Member

Just wondering, for those of you who make your shakes in a blender what are your favs, how much ice/water do use use etc? do you use the powered shakes or tetras?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. trace72

trace72 Full Member

i make mine in the blender but dont add ice as i have mine mainly hot ,my favs are vanilla with a spoon of coffee in and choc mint

strawberry and banana are nice with ice i believe
  4. Kimberleyski

Kimberleyski Full Member

Slimming World
    You can do both sachets and Tetra's mixed with Ice. I love them like this, feels like your drinking a Macdonalds milkshake mmmmmm!

You do get more in a glass if you use the Sachets though so may be more filling this way. However I do add water too when I have Tetras as I don't like them too thick.

Try with all flavours you already like as all the sweet ones work for me. . . . anything to make it easier!!!!

Good luck :D
  5. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

I used to mix half a strawberry and half a vanilla together,
  6. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

I like half chocolate and half vanilla powder in the blender with ice and a spoon of instant coffee, a little vanilla extract and cinnomon and one splenda. Yumm
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.