Best Food Distractions?

Vm86

Any fabulous ideas for distraction? I've spent a good hour enjoying a LUSH blackberry bubble bar <3 in the bath but everyone else seems to be on a snack-a-thon, it's driving me nuts!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

TV, book...brushing the dog, cleaning a cupboard/room, reading to my little one, painting toe nails/face pack. Thats all I can think of at the moment.

No indoor pets to groom or children lol, will have to settle for a pampering. Taken to watching cooking programs, it's like torture but it's addictive lol

Ohh no...! LOL I spent yesterday reading articles on big fat gypsy weddings/baby forums...anything that didnt involve food :)

Actually that is a good one! Big fat gypsy weddings are great distractions lol. They're just so unreal with those Disney dresses

read...sleep...drink water..at the moment im putting hair and face masks on...or moisturising my whole body! xx

just a few ideas...reading a book, going for a walk, talking on the phone, looking a old picutres to motivate you not to snack.

wow some of these tips are really good! erm so do a lot of people sleep and have baths a lot when doing cd? x

have about planning things like go all out to plan a kids party or dh then you can research on internet make a special theme so it takes more planning.
or plan a day out or decorating a room.
i'm planning my husbands birthday party as a party to remind him of being a kid lots of planning

Minimins is good for distraction, and costs you nada. I've also done most of what's above, as well as alphabetising books, wiping out cupboards, handwriting notes and cards to people, lots of reading, mosaics, as well as an indecent obsession with QVC and ebay. Minimins is saving me a good deal of money at the moment!

Back