best keep fitwork out dvd?

I really like 'The Ultimate Workout-Pump It Up, Burn it, Lose It' by Ministry of Sound (2006) I haven't tried the one they realsed last christmas (Dancemix) but I really want to get it as that looks good too.
I've also heard that Davina's workout vids are really good.

xx

I just got Vicky Binns (Molly from Corrie) Dance it Off, I love it! Good fun, good routines and keeps me interested. I am looking forward to doing it again tonight! :)

yoga

if your goin to be doin it when kids are in bed why not try yoga its so relaxin and will get you all toned up.:whacky068:

Nell McAndrews is great, fast paced and not so easy to keep up with, may fall behind at times, but one of the best cardio as well as tae bo, if you want a slower pace may i suggest my old time fave of callentics, i have a video i used after i had my son 12yrs ago, and i still like to add it to my workout plans (music is quiet slow and very boring) but i love it.
Good luck with your search,
Chareen x

I bought a load after christmas and recommend 3 in particular: Natalie Cassidy (sonia from eastenders): Then&Now, Vicky Binns (from Corrie): Dance if Off, and Ministry of Sound. Funny that all 3 of these have already been recommended by others! If you like dancing you will love these 3! xx

I can really recommend Winsor Pilates. It helps you tone up so much that you look a dress size smaller!

There were a few DVDs in the pack so you don't get bored and can target abs or thighs depending. It's 20mins a session and there is an hour long one too. But can be tough. Thanks to this though I went down from size 12 to 10 after I'd reached maintenance and without losing anymore.

Back