Best place to eat out??

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Emma75, 30 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Emma75

Emma75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    85kg
    Current Weight:
    84kg
    Goal Weight:
    70kg
    Lost(%):
    1kg(1.17%)
    Diet:
    Eat less, exercise more
    What are the best places to eat out on SW? Somewhere not too expensive and kiddy friendly! We sometimes go to Wetherspoons for lunch on a Saturday, but after reading on here I realise a lot of their food is very high in syns as they soak/inject things with oil...

Also, if you just wanted to grab a sandwich or something on the run, what do you get???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Relentless_Eating_Machine

Relentless_Eating_Machine Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st4lb
    Current Weight:
    7st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(16.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I am a huge fan of nandos or pizza hut for the family meals - the salad bar and pasta choices are low syn in pizza hut and kids love it!!!

when it comes to grab and go i'd say sushi from any supermarket/shop is the bet bet. If your not keen go for a wholemeal healthy range sandwich or a pasta salad without mayo though.

REM

4. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I eat the 5 bean chilli in weatherspoons. It's a bargain 4 1/5 syns

5. Emma75

Emma75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    85kg
    Current Weight:
    84kg
    Goal Weight:
    70kg
    Lost(%):
    1kg(1.17%)
    Diet:
    Eat less, exercise more
    My husband had the 5 bean chilli today - he is not even on a diet - whilst I had the 60 1/2 syn burger! Ops! Will remember that next time!

Sushi is a good option! I love it actually, so that will be easy enough to do. Thanks for the tip!

6. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

the harvesters alway good ;)

7. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I loved 5 bean chilli so much I have tried to copy it at home. It's not quite as good but it isn't far off :)

8. EmilyWalsh

EmilyWalsh Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yay 5bean chillie yum yum!. im glad to hear about this but about the grabing snacks when out? i hate fish anything fishy yuk yuk but its to confusing. I went into a shop after a meeting yesterday and i started sw on wednesday and i looked and looked but i couldnt find anything and i ended walking out with a bottle of stil water and a packet a chewing gum. Any particular pasta pots that are good?.... stressed out and only my second day

Altough amen to free foods im sitting here eating bacon eggs and chopped tomatoes and slices of hovis nimble and im so full i cant finish it. will be making less tomorrow for sure

:D xxemxx

9. sticky-v-

sticky-v- Member

Start Weight:
    10st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(8.39%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    if im right the mug shots are syn free if they are the noodles and the tomato pasta mug shot is free

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.