Best place to eat ouy on SS+?

Felix

Gold Member
Hi guys hope you're all doing well!

Just wondering, where is the best place to eat out when on SS+? I was thinking Nandos because you can get chicken and salad which is quite nice! Any other ideas?

Anywhere that does like steak or chicken with what ever on the side

Frankie and bennies.... Would have to say NO SAUCE lol

Hope u find somewhere xx

I'm not a big fan of frankie & bennies and I'd end up wanting pasta haha. The boyfiend said we can't go to nandos cos he will end up wanting the sauces! Boooo :(

I think Nando's says it all, really.
Kes and I are eating there in two weeks time (we are taking out shakes too - the height of excitement!)

Hehe I love nandos! I always have chicken breast in pitta bread though. All this food talk is making me hungry... I think it's definitely shake time!

Don't have your pitta kid, ok? It will undo all that hard work, suffering, headaches and days when you cried but got through it.... promise me? Im watching you ;)!! he heeeeeeee

Haha I promise!! Might not even go now actually. I wanted to go to the cinema but I'm not allowed there either cos the OH will want popcorn!!! I need to do something fun!

Hows about bowling..... you cannot eat coz you need to use your hands and you get some exercise into the bargain....

Back