Best thing/s about Juddd/IF

Derbynanny

Gold Member
My two favourite things about the WOE

1) I can indulge my love of baking and not feel guilty
2) I can enjoy Easter knowing even if I gain a little I have all the tools to lose the weight again with no reall deprivation (just a few days of restraint a week :))

Good idea for a thread. Two of my favourites are:

1. I can really choose whatever I want when I eat out/buy food, without guilt.
2. I can indulge my love of cookery books, without thinking 'perhaps I can make it at Christmas as a treat.'

Good thread I can join in on family meals instead of just cooking myself diet food and everyone else normal food and of course it's Easter so can have an Easter egg yay!!

I like this thread....

I can eat my favourite things when I want to and soon after if I'm on a down day
If it goes wrong it's flexible and easily fixed

I can eat healthy, normal foods on down days.

I can eat healthy, normal foods on up days.

I can have the occasional treat or I can go wild (because I will occasionally!)

It doesn't ban any food groups.

Great thread!

As well as the things already mentioned like being able to eat anything, this WOE has totally changed my attitude towards food and dieting.
Before I was always on some sort of restrictive diet, always obsessing about what I could and couldn't eat, always talking about it probably doing my OHs head in!

Now I feel totally chilled about what I am eating, it's so simple totally takes all of that stress away I love it!

I enjoy eating foods when I want & not some ww/sw/dukan style pudding with odd ingredients & tastes nothing like how it should.

I haven't put on weight even when I don't lose..

Most of what's been said, especially the baking.

Also, even with my on and off again approach I too have never gained anything during my off weeks.

Back