best toning creams ??

loopyloudrewitt

looking for a good toning cream ladies amd gentlemen , as i losing the weight now i just wanted to find a good one as i dont want to be left with loads of saggy skin, i am walking and doing a workout dvd starting from this week too so hopefully wont be too saggy lol ..

I use No.7 Protect and Perfect Intense Body Serum (bit pricey though!) I also lash on Johnson's Baby Oil after a bath while skin is still wet - it locks all that lovely moisture in. Palmer's Cocoa Butter is something I use as well and it's lovely (quite cheap too!). It smells yum!

x S

Last time round I found rescue oil great as it helps with stretch marks as well (similar to Bio oil but £1 from BM Bargains as opposed to £9).

Body brushing is good too for cellulite etc...

I've been using the body shops cocoa butter, smells gorgeous but I'm not sure it's doing anything. I have really dry skin and need a good toning moisturiser.
Any ideas ladies?
Thank you :D xx

Juju for just a creme the best by far is Boots Santury Spa range you know the Orange one? I used to used Body shop until I got this as a gift 3 years ago and sworn by it since- I now get compliments on how soft my skin is...

Mrs jk said:
Juju for just a creme the best by far is Boots Santury Spa range you know the Orange one? I used to used Body shop until I got this as a gift 3 years ago and sworn by it since- I now get compliments on how soft my skin is...

Aw thank you :D
I'll get some, I've tried just about everything but there is never a difference in the way my skin feels x

Juju I found it made a big difference and I also got thier sugar scrub which is AMAZING afterwards I'm like going up to my hubby and making him touch my arm!!! lol!

Hi, I use the soap & glory range, their body moisturisers are fantastic, as are their scrubs. But I'm also a fan of the body shop body butters. By the way the soap & glory range, along with loads of other products is 3 for 2 in boots! I'm banned from going in there until pay day ;)

Right!!! I use..... *Takes deep breath*

If i'm in a rush i use palmers cocoa butter all over!! But if i have time to let everything soak in properly i use a body brush in the shower and then Boots soap and glory firminator on my belly, under arms and thighs only, as its pretty pricey and they are the areas i need firming (Understatement!!!!!) Lol....

And then everywhere else i swear by Boots own 'dermacare cream' It is amazing!!!! Its about £10 for a 500g tub and its the best thing i have EVER used on my skin!!! It leaves my skin so soft!!!!!

Exfoliating before is definately the key!!!!
XXX

Thanks everyone :D
I'll have a look in Boots tomorrow.
They all seem to sound a lot better than the body shop butter, plus they have 3 for 2?! Bargain :D xx

Thanks everyone :D
I'll have a look in Boots tomorrow.
They all seem to sound a lot better than the body shop butter, plus they have 3 for 2?! Bargain :D xx
If you go for the derma care they do do smaller tubs if you want to try it out!!! : ) xxx

I can recommned Avons Solutions firming cream it is excellent.;)

Hey girls I work for a cosmetics house in a boots store and was asking our skincare adviser who said that , Nip+Fab range and the Nivea my effect good-bye cellulite are both great... ive been using the Nip+Fab on my stomach and the Clarins bust beauty firming lotion and they are great!!! also going to try clarins Tonic body treatment oil 'firming/toning' .

xx

I get paid on friday. I'm hitting Boots like the plague!
Some one has said to me that "dream cream" from Lush is good too. But I haven't tried it.... YET! xxx

Hey girls I work for a cosmetics house in a boots store and was asking our skincare adviser who said that , Nip+Fab range and the Nivea my effect good-bye cellulite are both great... ive been using the Nip+Fab on my stomach and the Clarins bust beauty firming lotion and they are great!!! also going to try clarins Tonic body treatment oil 'firming/toning' .

xx

I was using nip and fab for a while but found that it smelt funny, now i'm using clarins its not cheep but it does appear to be doing the trick i love it i do

I think with the nip fab it's the ingredients which make it smell odd after a while but I'm with you on the clarins products I love them!! Thank god for my discount card that's all I can say x

Deezer said:
Is it really pricey? Which products do you use ladies??? X

Between £30-£50 Hun but you only need a little so they last and they are very good, I've been using the extra firming cream and the boob firming one they are ace! Xx

Between £30-£50 Hun but you only need a little so they last and they are very good, I've been using the extra firming cream and the boob firming one they are ace! Xx

Oooh that stuff's going on my Santa list for sure! Thanks for the tip Peachy!

x S

Back