Best & Worst Flavour Shakes?

Tammy-marie

My favourite so far is banana and the worst i have tried so far is choc/orange.

I just tried strawberry for the first time and its now joint fav with banana!!

best shake - choc/choc mint.
I don't think I have a worst shake, just once I prefer less. Worst food pack - all soups!

best - chco mint, vanilla with spoon of coffee, Banana

worst - choc orange, toffee & walnut, Butterscotch

rest pretty much like

love porridge, hate soups

Best is chocolate and worst is vanilla. Vanilla just tastes far too sweet for my liking

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Mmmm best are banana, mango and vanilla, and choc mint, I just divide my week up between these 4 :) with the vanilla I add coffee before I mix it for a nice breakfast pick me up :)

Worst are the soups (yuk) xx

I haven't tried any of the soups yet! I have the original porridge which i think is pretty rank tho. x

The only shakes I like are mango and forest fruits, and I can only bear those mixed with crushed ice.
I live on soups, even have soup for breakfast.
Tried each of the porridge flavours, never again, I thought I was going to die!

Fave is choc tetra and worst is mango.

The only products I have are choc tetras and recently orange bars! I haven't really tried many other products because I'm scared I'll not like them and waste money so I'll just stick to what I know haha!

No I haven't tried it hot..I might give it a go tonight! x

I can never thank the person enough who posted about the vanilla shake hot with coffee added to it! Its amazing!! Also my CDC finally had some cappuccino flavoured shakes in and they are also incredible!!

shazzy_shaz said:
I can never thank the person enough who posted about the vanilla shake hot with coffee added to it! Its amazing!! Also my CDC finally had some cappuccino flavoured shakes in and they are also incredible!!

Yes I compeletly agree!

Best

Cappuccino, strawberry and choc in that order

Worst
Anything labelled soup!! One mouthful makes me heive! So does
Vanilla
Choc orange
Butterscotch

Toffee and walnut is ok and do is the mango

I don't think any of them are nice warm as I can taste a horrible powdery after taste when their warm x

I've not tried the soups yet.
But I love the strawberry shake the best and the choc ones the least.
I also really like the porridge as it reminds me of semolina lol.

Back