Best & Worst Flavour Shakes?

best for me is chocolate mint, worst has to be chocolate orange blurgh!

My daves are choc mint, cappuccino, vanilla with coffee all hot!! Love spicy oriental soup- if I'm doing ss+ I add chopped cooked chicken to make a more substantial meal. It kind of tastes like a Thai curry! Yum!
The carton choc is so good and feel naughty drinking it as its so yummy but just not enough!
Apple and cinimon porridge is awful as is mango shakes?!
U find adding chopped cooked veg to soups make then tastier but again only using from ss+ list.

First off - I have to say that all the shakes are really nice compared to LL...

I have vanilla every work morning with a large strong expresso and lots of ice - tastes like iced vanilla latte, and I can honestly say that breakfast-times feel like I'm not on CD. I had Capuccino today which was really nice cold, but I'm going to try it hot now I've seen the posts above.

I love Choc Mint, and Butterscotch, and really enjoyed the Toffee Walnut, which I also want to try hot, as it reminds me of the sauce on Sticky Toffee Pud. I also really enjoy the Oriental Chili and Vegetable soups. I add quite a lot of water to them to make a nice big bowl and it keeps me occupied and makes me feel more normal while my boyfriend is eating :D

Choc orange is nice while its in your mouth but has a funny aftertaste, and the Chicken and Mushroom soup is really quite powdery.

I heard coconut foodpacks are coming in July. Coconut is my number 1 favourite flavour - I really hope that the foodpacks are as good as I'm dreaming they will be!

Fav: Lactose free cappucino blended with ice and a large spoon of coffee, a close second, original porridge with added cinnamon, which may well overake the cappucino in the near future. Worst: all the tetras:yuk:

Worst has got to be the spicy tomato soup! I had one spoon and had to chuck it away blurgh!!

shazzy_shaz said:
Worst has got to be the spicy tomato soup! I had one spoon and had to chuck it away blurgh!!

I always put worcester sauce in it to make it taste better.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Favourite shake is Strawberry and Chocolate Mint - worst thing is the Maple and pecan porridge (disgusting)

I only like choc mint orange and tetras....then veg soup! X

I have just tried Mango for the first time and am pleasantly suprized, thought it was going to be discussing but it was actually quite nice!

I have a forest fruits one to try next...hope it's nice!!! x

Favourite: Cappuccino blended with ice & half a teaspoon of coffee granuels :)

Worst: Bannana, butterscotch & vanilla, eww.

My favourite shakes so far are the chocolate and mint, chocolate and orange and strawberry.
My favourite soups are chicken and mushroom and potato and leek
I HATE ALL THE PORRIDGES!!!

I love fruits of the forest!!! :D

Only tried the pain porridge. Yuck. Was like warm if smooth sawdust.
Soups, not a fan. Even done in a blender I find them powdery. Chicken one is ok.
Of the shakes I love: mango, banana, chocolate (hot, yum). Ok are the strawberries, Forrest fruit, vanilla ones. Really dislike the butterscotch - faaaar too sweet.

Coconut is coming out. Will be good to try a new one...

I'm really looking forward to trying the coconut one!!

I haven't tried any soups yet, I'm not really a soup fan at the best of times and I have read lots of things on here that put me off!

I have only tried the original porridge so far and wasn't very impressed!

I think I will stick to the shakes and bars!! :)

Back