Bethanys Positive Diary

Thanks Mini
I think it is that she thinks I will not lose weight with ww as she has done ww before and not really got any where Im just going to get positive again and really show her that I can lose weight with ww . I know what it is I think she is trying to pull ww down because I go
But thanks mini for your kind advice

Hi Bethany,

I've just been reading through your diary and catching up as i've not been around for a week due to pressure of work at the moment.

I do agree with Mini says when she talks about true friends and jealousy. Sometimes our friends struggle when they see us set out to do something positive to change things in our lives. I have had friends like that in the past and it's not easy sometimes.

I think if you can just be as strong as you can, focus on your own goals and write them down (I do!) then this should help to make you feel more assertive and confident if a friend seems to be making you doubt your plans again in the future.

I would also agree with everyone on here saying that it is better to try and stay for the whole meeting. You're paying for it anyway and should be able to get as much as possible in the way of support and ideas as possible. We all need the shot of motivation don't we?

I'm sure you will find your own path down this road as we all hope to do one way or another,

Lacey :)

Hi Isis
Ive been having a think and im going to go back to my ww meetings as I find that doing it on your own is not the same but people on here keep telling me that ww is not for me so cant i do ww if I want its as If they are saying i will never do it but im going to see this rough patch through

Thanks Isis

people on here keep telling me that ww is not for me

I have to admit that isn't quite the impression I've got from the replies you've received, but if that's how you feel, you go for it gal. Prove them wrong.

Show everyone that you don't need their advice and help.

If you feel that everyone is trying to stop you from doing WW and not helping one little bit then now is the time to prove that you can do the diet without advice :clap:

Sounds like this positive attitude is back:)

Wishing you all the best for your journey.:cool:

I don't think anyone on here is saying you shouldn't do it Bethany, just that it is time for YOU to decide what you are going to do. Why not really go for it, set yourself a goal of doing WW for a whole week, really doing it and staying within your points, and see if you lose weight? I think you will, and this might spur you on to continue.

If someone tells me I can't do something, I go all out to prove them wrong, you should too!

Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels ;)

Thats what fallen angels is for to support each other whilst trying to get back on the wagon.

Hi Everyone
My positive attitude has gone but im going to get it back as I am fed up of being in the negative and I have lost being positive as i have missed 2 ww meetings and when i was going there i was doing fine so It looks like i shall be going back to my meetings again and get this weight moving . I think that some of you on here are trying push me from coming on here well thats what i think well if thats what you want its ok with me. Just tell me and i will go :wave_cry:

Bethany nobody wants you to leave. People want to see you lose weight and do well. But in order to lose weight you have to stick to a plan, whatever it is you choose to follow. The longer you put it off, the longer that weight will stay.

Oh Bethany sweetie... please don't feel that anyone wants you to go.

Please try to take a bit of pressure off yourself as to whether or not to do WW... maybe give yourself a time frame of when you are going to make the decision and until then see how you get on with healthy eating???

I think if you are going to do WW the meetings way... then I really think you should stay for the meetings as it does spur you on and you will see that there are other people doing well and struggling also... so you won't feel so alone on your journey!

I think from the advice you have got on here hun you could do WW with your eyes closed at this stage its just maybe making the decision and actually wanting to do it 100% and sticking to it... I know easier said that done... but slim is a lovely feeling ;);););)

Give yourself the weekend off thinking about food and issues around food and just relax and enjoy the sunshine

luv

Thanks Janey and Gen
What a nice post from both of you No I just get the feeling from some when they say that ww is not for me but I like ww as It is a wasy plan to follow and you can eat anything you want. Yes I have had loads of nice support and advise from people which is very helpful
Thanks again Gen and Janey
Good luck to both of you

Bethany this thread is for people who are struggling.....you are definately struggling so have every right to be here. No one wants you to leave. Your self esteem seems to be at an all time low.
I hope you can pick yourself up and decide to get back on track with getting the weight off.
We are all here for each other.

But it doesn't matter if you have. Just stick to it as much as you can between now and then (so any weight you may have put on has a chance to come off) and treat it as a fresh start.

Have you planned out your meals for the next week? If not, why don't you do it now... that way if you struggle to come up with ideas you're already on Minimins where you can ask for some suggestions! :)

I always find the books come up with the most simple (but yummy) meals that I've completely forgotten about, I think they're fantastic. Good luck writing out your meals for the week... (this will also help you see how many points you're using at each meal and help you to make sure that you use them all each day! :D).

Back