Bethanys Positive Diary

Hi
I would like to say a big hello to the weight watchers members on mimimus . I know i have been not on the ww wagon but i was humming and arrrring about wether to go back to ww or not but i have made a desision that I am going to go back . Going away friday while monday but going to go to ww meeting on the wed so I can get started again ive tried many a time to try and lose weight on my own but it does not work I find i need the support from a club and also from members on here and help them with there weightloss too. I know i have not been myself these last few days but I have over come that now and I would like to say a big appolojise to starlight clair and marie which i was not at my best with them so if you will accept them i will be very grateful.
Losing weight is hard enough without any other differences
When I go back to my ww i am going to plan all my meals and have all my points im allowed like some keep telling me this is why ive not lost very sucessfuly .
Thanks all for those who have been supporting me and advising me on different things to help me with my weight Its only you who can do it nobody else can .

Take Care all
Wish you all good luck on your weightloss journey:)

Well done for making that decision Bethany. Have a great time away and if you don't feel like doing WW before you go, use this time to do some plans.

It's good fun you know, sorting it all out. I'm afraid I know little about points, so can't help much, but I think you have enough with your books and the recommendations on this forum to give you a good start.

Please do it. We do want you to succeed on this diet, but you have to take the responsibility of actually doing it.

So...chill;) but be ready for your restart...with plans in place and go for it.

Best of luck to you.

Thanks Karion
I am going to im determined to do it yes ive got books from when i joined with all different ideas in .Im going to do it i know you all want me to do it and so do I and i want all the other members to do it aswell .Yes it is only you who can do it nobody can do it for you you can get advise but it is still down to you and what you eat.

Thanks Karion good luck

Hi Bethany,

Good luck with your weigh in tonight. Let us know how you get on.
Don't be down hearted if you have gained, just see this as a fresh new start and look forwards, not backwards.

:)

I came on to wish you good luck tonight, but I shall remember next Wednesday instead. Have a lovely weekend away! :):)

Have a great time away Bethany, and if you haven't sorted your plans before you go, make it top priority when you get back.

You will be so pleased to have them done and take the guess work out of the diet :)

Back