Extra Easy Bethy's Diary

Bethylow

I've joined SW again today after gaining the 3st I lost 3 years ago. I'm determined this time to lose that 3 stone and some more and this time keep it off for good!

I'm going to keep track and make a diary on here to help me stay motivated. Any advice is appreciated!

Breakfast: Cup of tea with no milk and 1/2 a sweetener. Was really busy and didn't have time for breakfast and my delivery shopping came at 11am so wasn't much of a choice anyway.

Lunch: Wholemeal bread sandwich (hexb) with ham and lettuce. I used 2 syns worth of butter. I had 2 babybels (hexa) and a handful of radish on the side.

Dinner: Minted lamb kebabs (4 syns for 2 of them), mint raita, homemade potato salad (Going to count 1 syn for potato salad and raita combined just to be safe, they would have been 3 all in all but it was shared between three and some leftovers) and huge salad with lettuce, celery, carrots and radish and a corn on the cob.
1/4 of a melon for dessert.

Snacks: 2 mini Kinder bars (7 syns for 2 bars) and 1/2 syn for dash of milk in coffee. Apple and muller light.

Total syns- 14 1/2 syns.

Does this seem okay apart from the breakfast?

Really enjoying getting back into SW!

Breakfast:
2 poached eggs on toast (hexb) with ham and mushrooms.

Lunch: Pasta and tomato sauce made with tinned tomatoes, onion, garlic, peppers, mushroom and broccoli. 2 babybels (hexa)

Dinner: Chicken marinated in wahaca sauce and cooked in 1/2 tsp of oil (3 syns), sweet potato, green pepper and onions. Served with lettuce and corn on the cob and yogurt dressing. Melon for dessert.

Snacks: 3 mini Kinder bars (10 1/12 syns for 3 bars) and 1/2 syn for dash of milk in coffee. Apple and muller light.

Total syns- 14 syns.

Been trying to cut down on diet fizzy drinks, so I have been drinking sparkling water with frozen pomegranate and fresh mint. It's been really refreshing and I don't feel like I'm missing out.

Breakfast:
Muller light and raspberries with a cup of tea.

Lunch: Pasta and tomato sauce made with tinned tomatoes, onion, garlic, peppers, mushroom and broccoli and left over chicken from last night (2 syns) and 2 babybels (hexa).

Dinner: Omelette made with ham, mushrooms, asparagus and potato. Side salad of lettuce, radish and celery. Half a mango for dessert.

Snacks: 1 mini Kinder bars (3.5 syns), Blue Riband (5 syns), toast with butter (hexb and 4 syns)

Total syns: 14.5 syns

Back