BetsyBotox's Refeed Dairy.

Your a massive inspiration Betsy!! WOW!!!xx

Rhian! Thank you so much!

How are you sweetie? How's things been? Are you still maintaining?

xxxx

You're doing so brilliantly - you should be really proud of yourself. I'm glad you enjoyed your first night out and are planning to repeat the experience! :) I don't think you've had a single snack yet! My downfall is 'picking' I'm afraid ... well .... that and the alcohol of course ;) xx

Ah - thank you for your kind words ;):) ... It doesn't feel like nearly a year! x

(that 'thanks' button has disappeared again!) x

Jan! I was just going to say that! The 'thanks' button vanished again! It only ever happens with you or Tanya! It's a conspiracy! :D

Oh I so enjoyed my night out, and can not wait until Saturday. I hope I feel a bit better before then. No snacks YET! Haven't felt the need, as my meals are so filling. If I'm going to snack I'll be sure to do it this week as I'm a snackoholic when on my TOTM. So far, so good, the only things I'm craving is a LT chocolate shake! Maybe it's the feeling rough with the cold that's stopping me from picking?

I was a huge 'picker' before. In fact I was such a big picker that sometimes I didn't need dinner because I picked so much during the day!

There is no better downfall than the booze! Love it!

That's a good thing if it doesn't feel like a year. It just goes to show how well you've done! Amazing! I hope I can come here this time next year and be the same!

xxxx

Oh it's back - on some posts anyway!

I can't see any way you'd let yourself pile all that weight back on Betsy - not now you know how good slim feels! As long as we refeed properly and then see what we can 'get a way with' if you like - compensating for any digressions immediately we CAN maintain. It DOES take vigilance though .... but it's worth it.

Those who pile loads of weight back on - from what I can gather - never really refed properly, just returned to old habits. They are the people who get TFRing a bad name imho.

Anyway! :) I hope you feel better soon xx

Are you up for another bit of research this weekend? I am, I think I need to research so much, as my findings were non conclusive!

xxxx

:rotflmao: That ol' chesnut!!!!!! :p

Your menus are still looking fab! & you arent having any snacks!!!!! :worthy: Glad you had a nice time out last weekend and super duper for actually feeling great before you went out :D :D Hope you have another fantastic weekend this weekend. Im planning on not drinking as it leads to rubbish food the next day ... but if its in the name of research well then ... :rolleyes: lol xxx

Oh, p.s ... well done on your 2lb loss :)

Hi Betsy, glad your refeed is going so well. Its a long way for me at the moment but I will be sticking around here when I eventually do. Thats one of the mistakes I made last time, thinking I'd done the hard bit and now Im back on it again! But you're such an inspiration to us all on here and I look forward to hearing more of your refeed. Well done! xxx

Betsy, hope you are busy on your "Saturday research project"!!!!!!!!! I hope you are also feeling better now. Enjoy your weekend.

Earth calling Betsy!!!!!!!!! Hope you are doing o.k????

Hi Betsy

Just taken a half hour reading your diary from page one to the end! PHEW!! loved every minute of it! Love the fact you talk a lot :D:D

What an advert and inspiration you are! You are proof that LT can work and the weight can stay off!

Not lost for words often, but I have just enjoyed reading your journey....I do remember when you started LT way back.

I too have started a Health Club since losing weight and it is so addictive..I just love going and the buzz is so good...although I dont do as much as you!! haha.....

Again, really really enjoyed reading!!

Betsy, where are you hiding?? Hope refeed/maintenance is going o.k for you.

ive read your refeed diary too from start to finish as well and i have to say what a great read it is and how much ive enjoyed it. hope to see you updating as and when you can and that when i get there, mine is as positive as yours.

all the best

h x

BETSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yoooo Hooooo!!!

How are you doing mrs? xxxx

Just had a good read through your diary too and enjoyed reading it. You are definitely an inspiration to people who dont believe in LT.

Go you, and looking great.

Yooooo Hoooooooo!!

BETSY!!!!!!!!!! Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuu?!!!!!

Hope everything is going ok chick :) x

Earth calling Betsy!!!!! Come in Betsy!!!!! let us know how you are doing.

Did Betsy ever come back ?

Back