better loss on red for me

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by addicted to choc, 20 May 2008 Social URL.

1. addicted to choc

addicted to choc Member

hi
    following advice from my swc and here i did my first week on red days last week,and though I had a tough personal week I managed to stick to plan almost 100% and lost 2.5lb last night at weigh in... really pleased
    i thought I would struggle with red days but I found it great and plan another red week this week,perhaps with one or two green now and again.

got another tough week as my mum is seriously ill and 200 miles away so another long car ride and several days away from home but I am keen to do my best to stick at it and not give up.

thanks ladies

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ang

ang Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    well done on your weight loss this week . just try to plan ahead if you can. sorry to hear about your mum we are all here if you need us xxxx

4. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Red days always work better for me, I think it's because I find it easier to fill my plate all day with vegetables than on green days. plus I love meat, so that helps!

I think it's probably because on red days my plate looks like it should on the success express SW plan, which is supposed to help the pounds shift a bit quicker.

Whatever reason it works for me!

5. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    Thats great, I bet you are over the moon. Green days suit me better cause I like my spuds and less meat.
    :scale::scale::scale:

6. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    to be honest i havent noticed a difference between them, i vary it through out the week, but mostly like green because i can have jacket potatoes for lunch at work and i love pasta n sauce.

7. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    I am the same as you on red, I do much better, I just struggle with them but may give them a go more regularly now to speed things up!!

Well done honey and I am so sorry to hear about your mom. Fingers crossed and considering your schedule, don't beat yourself up if things go a bit astray!!

x

8. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Sorry to hear about your mum. I'm a defo red day addict - haven't had a green day since I started SW! xxx

9. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well done ATC, on that great weight loss, keep up the good work, sorry to hear about your mum, here's hoping she's a little better soon.

10. Force Ten

Force Ten Serial Dieter

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry to hear about your mum atc. Glad you did well on red. I'm trying a red day for the first time today as I'm out to dinner tonight. So far I've been quite happy on green as I don't eat a lot of meat normally (unless I'm going out!).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.