better loss on red for me

hi
following advice from my swc and here i did my first week on red days last week,and though I had a tough personal week I managed to stick to plan almost 100% and lost 2.5lb last night at weigh in... really pleased
i thought I would struggle with red days but I found it great and plan another red week this week,perhaps with one or two green now and again.

got another tough week as my mum is seriously ill and 200 miles away so another long car ride and several days away from home but I am keen to do my best to stick at it and not give up.

thanks ladies

Red days always work better for me, I think it's because I find it easier to fill my plate all day with vegetables than on green days. plus I love meat, so that helps!

I think it's probably because on red days my plate looks like it should on the success express SW plan, which is supposed to help the pounds shift a bit quicker.

Whatever reason it works for me!

Thats great, I bet you are over the moon. Green days suit me better cause I like my spuds and less meat.
:scale::scale::scale:

to be honest i havent noticed a difference between them, i vary it through out the week, but mostly like green because i can have jacket potatoes for lunch at work and i love pasta n sauce.

I am the same as you on red, I do much better, I just struggle with them but may give them a go more regularly now to speed things up!!

Well done honey and I am so sorry to hear about your mom. Fingers crossed and considering your schedule, don't beat yourself up if things go a bit astray!!

x

Sorry to hear about your mum. I'm a defo red day addict - haven't had a green day since I started SW! xxx

Well done ATC, on that great weight loss, keep up the good work, sorry to hear about your mum, here's hoping she's a little better soon.

Sorry to hear about your mum atc. Glad you did well on red. I'm trying a red day for the first time today as I'm out to dinner tonight. So far I've been quite happy on green as I don't eat a lot of meat normally (unless I'm going out!).

Back