betty - day 1 (it's groundhog day)!!!!

Grrrr can't seem to stick to plan recently. I get full of motivation and then give in to the old chocolate as usual. As i missed class last week defo need to go this week, even though expecting a gain.

Just got my morrisons eat smart sausages on i can't wait to try them!!

How is everyone doing , i've just been lurking as too ashamed to give out healthy advice when i'm being a baddy x

I have WI tonight so I am hoping for a good loss! I think you need to banish chocolate from the house then you can't fall off the wagon!

I have WI tonight so I am hoping for a good loss! I think you need to banish chocolate from the house then you can't fall off the wagon!

Good luck at weigh in space angel. I think i will need to go cold turkey and come off chocolate altogether :8855:. I'm going to give the chromium a go i think.

Yum the morrisons sausages are delish, i can't believe they are free

dont think your the only who keeps falling off the wagonin my class today there was alot of us feeling v fed up and lacked motivation!!!i had a gain this week,but im determined to lose next week...and get rid of the chocolates hun there no good for you..lol xx

i feel the same as you betty - i can't seem to stay on plan for long. however, i am trying harder than last week which is better than nothing!

at the moment i'm managing about 2 days then i crack, then i feel so angry. I am going to try and give it another go tomorow and take it from there.

I think i'm going to try and eat more protein and try more red days and see if it helps my sugar cravings

dont think your the only who keeps falling off the wagonin my class today there was alot of us feeling v fed up and lacked motivation!!!i had a gain this week,but im determined to lose next week...and get rid of the chocolates hun there no good for you..lol xx

I wonder if it is just this time of year. All the chocolates on sale and the cold weather etc

yeah it maybe hun,but then i think i could make excuses for every day of the year,and i dont want to i just want to do it,i know im a target but still feeling arghhhh for putting on,but its my own fault..so come on hun lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!xx

keep going betty you know you can do this honey xxx

yeah it maybe hun,but then i think i could make excuses for every day of the year,and i dont want to i just want to do it,i know im a target but still feeling arghhhh for putting on,but its my own fault..so come on hun lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!xx

Yeah lets do it victoria sponge, and well done for getting to target x

oh thanx hun x ive had a pretty good so far and its nearly time for bed so fingers x for tomorrow,and if you need anything you know where i am GO FOR IT XX

Well went to weigh in today and only put on a pound and a half, so not too angry considering what i have eaten latley. I think as i have been frantically cleaning the house etc i may have saved myself another couple of pounds on.

How are we all??

Food for today

b: cold sausages (wow the morrisons ones are lovely)

L: chicken stir fry, mullerlight

Dinner: Mince, baby new potatoes, carrots, sprouts

My little 10 month old darling was up the whole night, from midnight until 6 this morning. I am so tired, but determined not to give into bad stuff.

Hey Betty,

How're you doing? I gained this week, but only a half, so not too worried. Let's both get back on track this week :D x

Yeah defo wonder. Back on track today and i 'm going to try for more red days too as i feel far less bloated.

i dunno about you but i just want to constantly eat at the moment.... and no i'm not pregnant! lol

I think it's the cold weather that's making us want to eat lots . Funnily enough when i was preg with my 2nd i couldn't bear to look at food, i lost weight during pregnancy, but made up for it after she was born

Back