Betty's S&S diary

Well I don't know, Rob told me its impossible to tell as there's no tracking number. I send stuff with recorded delivery from work all the time and I always have a tracking number.

Sounds like you've had a nightmare of a time :( I don't think I would ever trust them again! Thank god it all got sorted! Have you already had your wedding?

I am so so angry, I wanted to start on Wednesday and it keeps getting delayed, I could have already lost 8-9lb. I am worried that my motivation will disappear :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No, getting married in june, hence the drastic weight loss! Like everything, I've left it until the last minute!

I ordered my dress in october when I was busting out of the size 18-20 sample size, tried my dress on yesterday which is a 14-16 and it fits. All thanks to S&S! Still want to lose another 30lbs+ but feeling much better now!

They should have a tracking no. if it's recorded delivery x

Ooo how exciting! Have you got most things sorted? I am getting married in June next year and like you, want to be a skinny bride :) Have about 6st to lose so hopefully will be doable. I am very impatient hence doing VLCD to get great results and stay motivated.

I always leave everything to the last minute too, I totally know what you mean! Found your diary too, it's very inspiring to read, you seem so sweet :) are you feeling better now you've been doing it for a while?

I will give them another email and see what they say.

Why wasn't it sent via citylink or am i being thick? :confused::confused:

Because I chose Royal Mail Recorded Delivery as I have never had problems with it before and have always trusted them more than couriers. Not anymore.

Ahh that explains it Betty :( as Tara says surely there will be a tracking number. I really hope you get it soon.

Rob has just sent it to me, quite reluctantly, don't know why, I had to ask in 3 emails before he sent it to me.

Still says "in progress" even though it was dispatched on the 14th :( it has never taken so long, not even with bloody second class...

Thanks, hopefully I can start losing soon, am so desperate x

Fingers crossed it get's to you soon, nothing worse than when you are ready to go and you can't.

I wish I'd have discovered this diet last year, I could have probably got down to 10-11 stone, but I am aiming for 12.5 before the big day, I look quite slim at that weight so fingers crossed I manage to get there! I have 33lbs to go.

We have everything booked now yeah, though admittedly some of it was booked very recently! It's all very exciting, but I have found the past few week a tad stressful organising some things. We had to make some last min changes but all sorted now! How far are you with planning yours? The time flies by, it really does!

Yes, feeling much better now I've been doing it over a month, there are odd times it's hard but the weight loss makes it so worth it! xx

I am hoping as I have more than a year to go I can get to a size 10 by the time, I am 5ft 6 so that should be perfect. Will see how I feel.

You must be getting so excited! And it must be nice having everything sorted. We've booked the venue and caterer, paid the deposit and put together a guest list, that's about it haha. Will try and start doing things bit by bit, like buying bottles of champagne and wine etc

I hope you're right, i hope that once i start seeing the losses i will stay motivated and on track xx

Betty- you're doing amazing, keeping up the positive attitude even without the stuff! Hope it gets to you soon, keep posting your thoughts and good luck xx

Thank you Moosh, I am trying my hardest, don't want to lose my motivation by the time stuff gets here so trying to keep the mentality. It's hard as I would like to do it properly. Thinking of ordering another week's worth of products (obviously with a courier this time) and then hope that Royal Mail stuff will turn up too, which means I would have more packs (I will use them up anyway) or start a dispute if they go missing. What do you girls reckon? xx

I would certainly do that, if you have the money. You will use all the products up anyway, just have extra in the house once the original ones turn up- and if not, when you get the money back you can just order it again. I currently have about 6-8 weeks worth and 59 choc shakes I bought from someone on here on the way!

I'd email or go on live chat first, explain the situation and I'm sure they will offer free delivery- ask for it even- so you won't be paying over the odds. Oppertunity to add different things to try in order too!

Yeah I would do that too. Get a decent supply if you can afford it, either way you will use it all anyway. I am going to place another order soon, I am having oatmeal pretty much everyday so need more of that! xx

Thanks for the advice girls, I will place another order tomorrow. Fingers crossed next week my proper losing will begin :) xx

Good luck Betty, I hope you get some sort of delivery sorted out and can start soon. Let us know how you get on.

Right, have placed another order. I will be busy working all day tomorrow so would not have had time to place the order before 2pm (hence did not get a chance to ask for free shipping) but I did mention in the comments box that I am still waiting for my previous order so am not too happy. Fingers crossed CityLink will be better and I will get my stuff so can properly start, even if a week too late.

The support here has already made me feel so much better though, everyone's posts and comments are really really appreciated :) I have been doing SlimFast and making better choices so if anything it has given me a chance to prepare :)

And Tara, certainly joining your milestone, can't wait to get out of the 200's either! I shall weigh myself on Tuesday morning to get a proper start weight and will be seeing it go down from there ;) xx

Right, have placed another order. I will be busy working all day tomorrow so would not have had time to place the order before 2pm (hence did not get a chance to ask for free shipping) but I did mention in the comments box that I am still waiting for my previous order so am not too happy. Fingers crossed CityLink will be better and I will get my stuff so can properly start, even if a week too late.

The support here has already made me feel so much better though, everyone's posts and comments are really really appreciated :) I have been doing SlimFast and making better choices so if anything it has given me a chance to prepare :)

And Tara, certainly joining your milestone, can't wait to get out of the 200's either! I shall weigh myself on Tuesday morning to get a proper start weight and will be seeing it go down from there ;) xx

Yeah the 200s have been with me for way to long. Since I was 18 I think. I remember weighing myself at the gym and being around 208lbs and almost crying because last time I weighed I was 185lbs. I gained weight so quickly after then!

Can't wait to kiss the 200s goodbye, hoping I do it in time for my bday! Would be the best present ever! xx

Thats lovely to hear! I am going to try on my wedding dress again tomorrow with my mum there so will be taking a photo to keep as a photo log, so that I can post on here after the wedding. (When I will be at goal!) x

Back